• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So everything seems to load without any error. I checked from and saw that all the ports were open. The ports were 8484 8585 8587 and 8790.

When my friend pressed on the login button, it was whited out so he couldnt click on it and it would just be stuck at that screen.

There was no error shown from the console. Is there some other port that I missed? I also added my ip (not my local ip) inside worldGMS.properties and channel.properties

I think that the video author said that the login screen doesn't really exist and you will have to make him auto-login by the ip in the script that he edited on the video.
p.s. How u made so ur friend could join? hamachi or just by seting the ip the local ip?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So everything seems to load without any error. I checked from and saw that all the ports were open. The ports were 8484 8585 8587 and 8790.

When my friend pressed on the login button, it was whited out so he couldnt click on it and it would just be stuck at that screen.

There was no error shown from the console. Is there some other port that I missed? I also added my ip (not my local ip) inside worldGMS.properties and channel.properties

just like what enderman said u must change the handler's ip to your friends ip with the login id u made for him
and make sure u compile afterwards and replace the new jar
and enderman he is using portforwarding to his wanip so he sets the ip in the channel prop to his wanip and the iredirectorRX to his wanip as well

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This works perferct, but i am having few issues
1. i can't use my stat points
2. i can't job advance for some reason
3.My damage is displayed much higher on my friend's screen
4.the hyper teleport rock doesnt work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This works perferct, but i am having few issues
1. i can't use my stat points
2. i can't job advance for some reason
3.My damage is displayed much higher on my friend's screen
4.the hyper teleport rock doesnt work

use @NPC and @str,luk,int,dex on the chat for 1 and 2 and 4
for 3 u need to update your packets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey how did u did that? that make u and your friend can play tgt

how can i enable cubing npc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After I done all the steps that you show ... I lauched the IP Redirect Tool and Press Start Connection > Start Maple Story then the Maple Story Launcher Pops out after that I press play ... It show a notice "We are unable to connect to login server due to a server check, a firewall block or other network issues. Please check the MapleStory homepage for on going server checks as well as your firewall settings." YES / NO (My Administrator: MagmaStory doesn't show any IoSession 8.31.99.141)

I also facing this issues

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ummm i dont know why i am starting to get this error, but when i create new character, i can't connect to server and on the server launcher, it says
[charsave] error saving character data
i have no idea why this started to happen. please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What IP does my friend join with? I'm on the settings where you add the IP for someone to auto login but it doesn't auto login my friend and we're both on Hamachi.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks you so so much it works well for me..but i just have few question regarding the add-on. Does the add-ons being affected by the source??
For example,
http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/add-miumius-travel-store-moopledev-736366/
i would like to create an add-on but i can't find the Usecashitemhandler.java in my ecllipse..
is there any useful suggestion?? Thx again :)

Thats for a different source, MoopleDEV is a much lower maplestory version. You can try to add it but I am not sure what will happen. I actually deleted the ourstory source so I cannot check which file is similar to that one in moopledev, I suggest downloading the moopledev source and looking at that file and see which file in the ourstory source has similar lines and then try it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Solved :thumbup:

RuffRyder93 - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video) - RaGEZONE Forums

Now.. I have a problem .. When entering the details of the "login" this freezes and does nothing, simply autolologin automatically. How could I avoid this?

same question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
SQL_USER cannot be resolved or is not a field
SQL_PASSWORD cannot be resolved or is not a field

at database.DatabaseConnection$ThreadLocalConnection.initialValue(Databa
seConnection.java:110)
at database.DatabaseConnection$ThreadLocalConnection.initialValue(Databa
seConnection.java:1)
at java.lang.ThreadLocal.setInitialValue(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ThreadLocal.get(Unknown Source)
at database.DatabaseConnection.getConnection(DatabaseConnection.java:86)

at server.Start.run(Start.java:37)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:111)
Press any key to continue . . .

Someone wanna help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a new problem. I redid everything you did before and here is the new problem:

Loader 1...
Loader 2...
Loader 3...
Loader 4...
Loader 5...
Loader 6...
32052 items loaded.
Loader 7...
Loader 8...
Loader 9...
Loader 10...
[Loading Login]
Listening on port 8484.
[Login Initialized]
[Loading Channel]
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NumberFormatExc
eption: For input string: "500 "
at handling.channel.ChannelServer.run_startup_configurations(ChannelServ
er.java:110)
at handling.channel.ChannelServer.startChannel_Main(ChannelServer.java:3
06)
at server.Start.run(Start.java:92)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:111)
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "500
"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
at handling.channel.ChannelServer.run_startup_configurations(ChannelServ
er.java:102)
... 3 more

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
EDIT: Found out how to locate them. All commands are in the GMCommand and SuperGMCommand java files (go figure).

Hi,

I've got my server running via hamachi and my friends are joining.. but I don't know all of the GM commands for version 142. Would anyone happen to know the full list for version 142? Or would it be possible to extract the GM command list from any of the Java files? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again for the great tutorial.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do i make the client, so my friends can join? we are 5. :)

Hi KristianDH,

I use Hamachi but WanIP is accessible as well. First check that you are able to connect to phpmyadmin via your WampServer (type in your WanIP or Hamachi IP into your web browser). Also make sure you have your ports forwarded for all of the software:

If running Hamachi connectivity:
UDP 17771 relay connection port

If running WanIP (both TCP/UDP):
port 3306 (this will be assigned to your WanIP in MySQL Workbench -- still forward this port anyways)

-------

MapleStory channels (both TCP/UDP):
external: 8585 || internal: 8605

MapleStory Login (both TCP/UDP):
external: 8484 || internal: 8484

MapleStory Server (both TCP/UDP):
external: 8790 || internal: 8790

Wamp_1 port:
external: 443 || internal: 443

Wamp_2 port:
external: 80 || internal: 80

------

Once port forwarding is done, go into MySQL workbench and instead of creating a connection with Hostname: 127.0.0.1, change this to either your Hamachi IP or WanIP address. Port is 3306 and username is root. This allows all connection via MySQL to edit the database on either your Hamachi or WanIP address(es) instead of localhost.

As stated in the tutorial, when setting SQL_URL: in the ServerContants.java file, set the URL to "jdbc:mysql://<YourHamachiOrWanIPAddress>/<TheNameOfYourDatabase>?autoReconnect=true",

You need to save the SQL_URL directory to your db properties file in line 1 that reals 'url=' (the tutorial shows you how to do this). Enter your IP address after the 'net.sf.odinms.world.host=' in line 2 of the channel properties file AND in the worldGMS properties file on line 32 that reals 'net.sf.odinms.channel.net.interface='. Save these files and make sure you have set the CLIENT_START to recognize your IP address to log in with the admin credentials. You'll have to create new accounts for each friend you have joining in the accounts table in MySQL and create a new access line with their specific IP address in CLIENT_START for them to auto log in.

EDIT: I forgot to state as well -- go into phpmyadmin via your Hamachi or WanIP address and click on Users tab. Click on 'Add user ' and under Login Information set User name to root and Host with either your Hamachi ip or WanIP address. Leave the password blank and set the privileges to global privilege settings (all editing privileges should be checked). Click Go. This allows access via MySQL connection to grant it super admin privileges to edit your database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant run the server when i run iRedirectoRX in the maplestory map it says failed to initialize iRedirectoRX
WHAT to do?!?! :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant run the server when i run iRedirectoRX in the maplestory map it says failed to initialize iRedirectoRX
WHAT to do?!?! :(

Try downloading Net Framework 4.5 on your PC. Also run the program in administrator. I know some people have problems running iRedirecoRX on Windows XP and 8. If you're running Windows 8, try and change the compatibility mode to perform in Windows 7 or Vista. Disable any antivirus and firewall software. If its still not working, try the IP Redirect Tool or download a different Redirector program (I use M-Launcher).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you open the server to other lan players or hamachi players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back