Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What is GM command of this server ? :O

Commands are found in package client.messages.commands, GM commands are found in GMCommand.java, AdminCommand.java etc.
Command is method name.

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
Btw, How to change money drop rate ?

This server drop a lot of money XD

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
I have a problem stuck at this point :*:

sOoAKTq - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem stuck at this point :*:

sOoAKTq - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
I hanging on this scene when I'm try to connecting server after login !!!

Best regards
I'm waithing for someone that can solve it !!!!!!:huh:

P.S : window 7 gamer edition x64

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
How can I make the second account ? :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone no to make cubes turn to boss dmg and all stats %.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new, haven't played this game before. I Installed this server and everything works fine but I'm having issue with the client. I can log in, create character but I don't know why I couldn't move my character with my keyboard. Is there anything wrong with the client compatibility and I'm using Windows 7 64 bit. I've searched and found out that this game is more compatible with XP.
Is there anyone having this issue? thanks a lot.
REMOVED

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I created the server and it is all working despite the GMCommand. The gmcommand .java command files exist in client.messages.commands folder. NetBeans picked them up as well. An example of the command code is:

public static class LevelUp extends CommandExecute {

@Override
public int execute(MapleClient c, String[] splitted) {
if (c.getPlayer().getLevel() < 200) {
c.getPlayer().gainExp(500000000, true, false, true);
c.getPlayer().dropMessage(6, "You have now leveled up to level " + c.getPlayer().getLevel() + ".");
}
return 1;
}
}

I have set my gm column in both the "account" and "character" at MySQL to 6 and executed.

However, when I typed @levelup in the game, it said "That player command does not exist". I have set my account and charater to gm=6, the gm and rest of the command files exist. There shouldn't be any reason why it's not working.

Is anyone experiencing this problem...
:?::?: Could you guys please help me with this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did everything that was asked here but when i click on the client it says "Failed to Launch Maplestory: The system cannot find the files specified"
Help please D=

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I did everything that was asked here but when i click on the client it says "Failed to Launch Maplestory: The system cannot find the files specified"
Help please D=
Show .bat errors and make a help thread ...+look through FAQ

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anybody here help with the illegal start of map thingy i got ?
ant -f C:\\Users\\acer\\Desktop\\ExiledMSv117 jar
init:
deps-jar:
Created dir: C:\Users\acer\Desktop\ExiledMSv117\build
Updating property file: C:\Users\acer\Desktop\ExiledMSv117\build\built-jar.properties
Created dir: C:\Users\acer\Desktop\ExiledMSv117\build\classes
Created dir: C:\Users\acer\Desktop\ExiledMSv117\build\empty
Created dir: C:\Users\acer\Desktop\ExiledMSv117\build\generated-sources\ap-source-output
Compiling 405 source files to C:\Users\acer\Desktop\ExiledMSv117\build\classes
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3171: illegal start of type
Map<Skill, SkillEntry> list = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3393: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> list = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3415: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> list = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3465: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> newL = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3978: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> skilz = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:8060: illegal start of type
final Map<Byte, Integer> eq = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:8170: illegal start of type
Map<MapleStat, Integer> stat = new EnumMap<>(MapleStat.class);
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacterCards.java:38: illegal start of type
private Map<Integer, CardData> cards = new LinkedHashMap<>(); // order
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacterCards.java:39: illegal start of type
private List<Pair<Integer, Integer>> skills = new LinkedList<>(); // id, level
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacterCards.java:57: illegal start of type
List<Integer> cardids1 = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacterCards.java:58: illegal start of type
List<Integer> cardids2 = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacterCards.java:65: illegal start of type
skills.add(new Pair<>(skillData.getMid(), skillData.getRight()));
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacterCards.java:74: illegal start of type
skills.add(new Pair<>(skillData.getMid(), skillData.getRight()));
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacterCards.java:86: illegal start of type
skills.add(new Pair<>(ii, GameConstants.getSkillLevel(lowD1))); // we can have more than 1 unique skills
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacterCards.java:88: illegal start of type
skills.add(new Pair<>(CharacterCardFactory.getInstance().getRankSkill(lowD1), 1));
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacterCards.java:93: illegal start of type
skills.add(new Pair<>(ii, GameConstants.getSkillLevel(lowD2)));
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleCharacterCards.java:95: illegal start of type
skills.add(new Pair<>(CharacterCardFactory.getInstance().getRankSkill(lowD2), 1));
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleClient.java:105: illegal start of type
private Map<Integer, Pair<Short, Short>> charInfo = new LinkedHashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\MapleClient.java:156: illegal start of type
charInfo.put(chr.getId(), new Pair<>(chr.getLevel(), chr.getJob())); // to be used to update charCards
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\PlayerStats.java:59: illegal start of type
private Map<Integer, Integer> setHandling = new HashMap<>(), skillsIncrement = new HashMap<>(), damageIncrease = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\PlayerStats.java:59: illegal start of type
private Map<Integer, Integer> setHandling = new HashMap<>(), skillsIncrement = new HashMap<>(), damageIncrease = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\PlayerStats.java:60: illegal start of type
private EnumMap<Element, Integer> elemBoosts = new EnumMap<>(Element.class);
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\PlayerStats.java:61: illegal start of type
private List<Equip> durabilityHandling = new ArrayList<>(), equipLevelHandling = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\PlayerStats.java:61: illegal start of type
private List<Equip> durabilityHandling = new ArrayList<>(), equipLevelHandling = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\PlayerStats.java:206: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> sData = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\PlayerStats.java:2506: illegal start of type
List<Equip> all = new ArrayList<>(equipLevelHandling);
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\PlayerStats.java:2549: illegal start of type
List<Equip> all = new ArrayList<>(durabilityHandling);
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\PlayerStats.java:3340: illegal start of type
return new Pair<>(localmaxhp_x, localmaxmp_x);
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:58: illegal start of type
ArrayList<String> cL = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\messages\commands\AdminCommand.java:90: '{' expected
try (PreparedStatement ps = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO wz_customlife (dataid, f, hide, fh, cy, rx0, rx1, type, x, y, mid) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)")) {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\messages\commands\AdminCommand.java:90: ')' expected
try (PreparedStatement ps = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO wz_customlife (dataid, f, hide, fh, cy, rx0, rx1, type, x, y, mid) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)")) {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\messages\commands\AdminCommand.java:90: ';' expected
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\messages\commands\AdminCommand.java:88: 'try' without 'catch' or 'finally'
try {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\messages\commands\AdminCommand.java:110: 'else' without 'if'
} else {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\messages\commands\AdminCommand.java:146: '{' expected
try (PreparedStatement ps = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO wz_customlife (dataid, f, hide, fh, cy, rx0, rx1, type, x, y, mid, mobtime) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)")) {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\messages\commands\AdminCommand.java:146: ')' expected
try (PreparedStatement ps = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO wz_customlife (dataid, f, hide, fh, cy, rx0, rx1, type, x, y, mid, mobtime) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)")) {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\messages\commands\AdminCommand.java:146: ';' expected
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\messages\commands\AdminCommand.java:144: 'try' without 'catch' or 'finally'
try {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\messages\commands\AdminCommand.java:166: 'else' without 'if'
} else {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\client\messages\commands\AdminCommand.java:360: reached end of file while parsing
}
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\constants\OccupationConstants.java:93: illegal start of type
return new Pair<>(chance, drops);
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:442: illegal start of type
final List<StructItemOption> pots = new LinkedList<>(ii.getAllSocketInfo(rank).values());
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:476: illegal start of type
final List<List<StructItemOption>> pots = new LinkedList<>(ii.getAllPotentialInfo().values());
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:990: illegal start of type
final List<StructItemOption> pots = new LinkedList<>(ii.getAllSocketInfo(rank).values());
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:2297: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> sa = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:2580: illegal start of type
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:3450: illegal start of type
final List<String> lines = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\channel\handler\ItemMakerHandler.java:691: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> sa = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\channel\handler\MobHandler.java:106: illegal start of type
/* 122 */ final List<Pair<Integer, Integer>> unk3 = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\channel\handler\MobHandler.java:112: illegal start of type
/* 148 */ final List<Integer> unk2 = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\channel\handler\MovementParse.java:37: illegal start of type
final List<LifeMovementFragment> res = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\channel\handler\PlayersHandler.java:535: illegal start of type
final List<Integer> newDrops = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\channel\handler\PlayersHandler.java:675: illegal start of type
List<Pair<Integer, String>> players1 = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\channel\handler\PlayersHandler.java:677: illegal start of type
players1.add(new Pair<>(players.get(xx).getId(), players.get(xx).getName()));
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:49: '{' expected
try (PreparedStatement ipc = con.prepareStatement("SELECT SessionIP FROM accounts WHERE SessionIP = ?")) {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:49: ')' expected
try (PreparedStatement ipc = con.prepareStatement("SELECT SessionIP FROM accounts WHERE SessionIP = ?")) {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:49: ';' expected
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:54: '{' expected
try (PreparedStatement ps = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO accounts (name, password, email, birthday, macs, SessionIP) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)")) {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:54: ')' expected
try (PreparedStatement ps = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO accounts (name, password, email, birthday, macs, SessionIP) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)")) {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:54: ';' expected
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:53: 'try' without 'catch' or 'finally'
try {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:73: 'catch' without 'try'
} catch (SQLException ex) {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:73: ')' expected
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:73: not a statement
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:73: ';' expected
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:49: 'try' without 'catch' or 'finally'
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:47: 'try' without 'catch' or 'finally'
try {
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\AutoRegister.java:77: reached end of file while parsing
}
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:170: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, Integer> cids = new LinkedHashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:258: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:264: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss1 = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:272: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss2 = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:278: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss3 = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:284: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss4= new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:290: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss5 = new HashMap<>();
^
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:306: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss6 = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:337: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss7 = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:361: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss8 = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:369: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss9 = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:491: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\handling\world\CharacterTransfer.java:81: illegal start of type
public final Map<Integer, CardData> cardsInfo = new LinkedHashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:572: illegal start of type
final List<StructItemOption> pots = new LinkedList<>(ii.getAllSocketInfo(grade).values());
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:678: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> skills = new HashMap<>(getPlayer().getSkills());
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:679: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> newList = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:1559: illegal start of type
HashMap<Skill, SkillEntry> sa = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:1569: illegal start of type
HashMap<Skill, SkillEntry> sa = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:1604: illegal start of type
List<Integer> list = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:27: illegal start of type
private final Map<Integer, List<Integer>> openBox = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:83: illegal start of type
List<Integer> availableSN = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:93: illegal start of type
availableSN = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:104: illegal start of type
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:113: illegal start of type
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\server\CharacterCardFactory.java:49: illegal start of type
private final Map<Integer, Integer> cardEffects = new HashMap<>(); // cardid, skillid
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\server\CharacterCardFactory.java:50: illegal start of type
private final Map<Integer, List<Integer>> uniqueEffects = new HashMap<>(); // skillid, cardids
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\server\CharacterCardFactory.java:86: illegal start of type
return new Triple<>((skillid - 71000000), skillid, GameConstants.getSkillLevel(level));
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\server\CharacterCardFactory.java:90: illegal start of type
final List<Integer> uis = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\server\CharacterCardFactory.java:114: illegal start of type
Map<Integer, CardData> cards = new LinkedHashMap<>(); // order
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\server\CharacterCardFactory.java:152: illegal start of type
Map<Integer, Pair<Short, Short>> chars = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\NightLightMS\src\server\CharacterCardFactory.java:160: illegal start of type
chars.put(rs.getInt("id"), new Pair<>(rs.getShort("level"), rs.getShort("job")));
100 errors
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\ExiledMSv117\nbproject\build-impl.xml:926: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\acer\Desktop\ExiledMSv117\nbproject\build-impl.xml:268: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 10 seconds)

I've done everything shown in the tutorial . Does this have to do with my downloading with ExiledDev.rar ? But I've tried re-downloading it and it still doesn't works. Please help me .After showing this the file was created to my desktop but in the file there's no dist file .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I can't understand how to open the actual game.
My "Launcher.bat" is working like your picture and I downloaded the Ms117 and the Lens and modified the Lens.ini to my hamachi ip like you said, what am I supposed to do next? put the lens files where?
I see people posting pictures of their "Launcher.bat" and it says "Server online", how do I get there?
Also, we've downloaded the Wampserver but we haven't touched it at all, why is that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, need help v.177.1
Thanks!
EDITED: len.ini edited :
(Window 7) Click "Run Program" Maplestory goes up for .01 sec then it went like this:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[WinnerMS]
Loader 1...
Loader 2...
Loader 3...
Loader 4...
Loader 5...
Loader 6...
22630 items loaded.
Loader 7...
Loader 8...
Loader 9...
Loader 10...
[Loading Login]
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1
000000000000000"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
at handling.login.LoginServer.run_startup_configurations(LoginServer.jav
a:92)
at server.Start.run(Start.java:92)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:126)
Press any key to continue . . .

Help?? :eek:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[WinnerMS]
Loader 1...
Loader 2...
Loader 3...
Loader 4...
Loader 5...
Loader 6...
22630 items loaded.
Loader 7...
Loader 8...
Loader 9...
Loader 10...
[Loading Login]
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1
000000000000000"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
at handling.login.LoginServer.run_startup_configurations(LoginServer.jav
a:92)
at server.Start.run(Start.java:92)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:126)
Press any key to continue . . .

Help?? :eek:

1000000000000000 is not an integer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone know how to go in the mobs drop? I wanna add bonus drop like cubes, gachapon tickets,bonus potentiel scroll, etc thank also, i'm stuck at the final step. I downloaded len and maplev117 (3.2Go) but where do i put the files? I put them in exiled, change the len.ini for my ip but when i press the launch from len, it gives me internal error. I open wampserver then MySQL with the script then launch.bat and finaly the maplelaunch from len. What i'm missing?

Last edited:
Back