Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ParadoxAce

Yes you can use any Repack/Source for this tutorial. The steps may not be 100% same as you are using a different Source/Repack though. Have fun making your server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have it all running fine, no errors. I can connect fine, but no one else can. I am trying over my LAN. any help plz.
my MsSEA 112.4 worked fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at step Section 5B: the thing keep MySQL server has gone away, is it nomal?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone knows how to solve this? Untitled - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums 啊Untitled - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums and error all the way until here Untitled - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums then when i try to run the launcher, it loads till the login page and then straight away went back to desktop and show You have been disconnected from the server. When i check the CMD again it shows this Untitled - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums anyone knows how to fix it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The error starts at loader 3 , then 6 then all the way till 9 Untitled - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums but loader 10 has no error Untitled - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean? and how to compile? i cant find exiledms build in the exiledms folder?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mine all worked but when i tried to go in the game i double click my launcher and it just doesn't work..

It says "We are unable to connect to login server due to a server check, firewall block or other network issues.
Please check the MapleStory homepage for ongoing server checks as well as firewall settings?
Help please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm kind of having a problem becuz I have Windows 8 and using v117.1 so I need to update to v117.2? i GOT THE V117.2 maplestory.exe and did the thing with the NetBeans thingy. But now it just says can't connect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i'm totally confused in this section.
1-Where is the menu button?
2-What do i use to log in?(Screen where it asks the username and password and ports and stuff)
Help plz?

FOR ALL WHO DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO ON SECTION FIVE

1. Open MySQL Query Browser
2. Where it says "Default Schema" put V117 and click ok
3. Then on the top left corner, click File>Open Script> Select the SQL in ExileMS folder on your desktop, it should be named 'Structure(Main).sql'
4.Click Execute

From there it should be simple.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything works, until I get to the client side.. When I put my localhost launcher in and make the ipaddres 127.0.0.1, it still won't work. Can't connect to maplestory or something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything works, until I get to the client side.. When I put my localhost launcher in and make the ipaddres 127.0.0.1, it still won't work. Can't connect to maplestory or something.

Did you put your Hamachi IP instead of 127.0.0.1? (If you're using hamachi) If you're not using hamachi and instead wan ip, put your wan ip and then run the launcher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I can't use 127.0.0.1? I have to check @ ipchicken.com (or some other) and use that IP? If so, thanks.

EDIT; I didn't port forward anything yet, this is just for localhost (testing).

Back