Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Run SteadyMs v97 MSEA (basic knowledge needed) (Pic Guide Added)

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I set up the loopback adapter, but in cmd ipconfig i cant find the default gateway? Does that mean i dont have to type anything into it?

Also when i launch launch.bat, an error coming up saying

"jave.exe - Entry Point Not Found"
The procedure entry point _JVM_LoadSystemLibrary@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library jvm.dll

I followed the steps tho.. Any help please?

Seems like a java install error. Reinstall java for starters

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks i reinstalled the javas and server worked :)
So ive got loopback adapter set up, everything server worked nice,
so im using another computer at home under the same router, when i connect to my wireless ipv4 address, got to the login screen, then login and the
"C++ Runtime Error" occured like the previous post.
How could i solve that? I will try installing redistributable now

EDIT: Already have the redistributable but still not working.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

I got the same problem as kelvin33333, (C++ Runtime Error after loggin)
but only when i try to connect with a other pc then the server is hosted on.
The pc where the server is hosted on can play normal without any problems.

Hope one of u people can help me,
i will appreciate it.

Thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aww!
i got the same error of petch2542
any can help me ?
MuTrex - How To Run SteadyMs v97 MSEA (basic knowledge needed) (Pic Guide Added) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a problem with the cash shop, it forces me out every time i buy something saying that there was an unknown error.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
On run time error

here's my solution :

on Log-IN if i typed 4 characters in password i get wrong password if i type more than 4 it's run time error.

then I look at one of the server windows probably login console it says something about maxing encryption strength. the error write each time I try to log in and get run time error.

I researched and found that if you're using x64 OS you need to download Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) for your java

Download it extract the files and replace it in lib/security .. and run !

it makes sense .. when i put 4 characters there's enough strength to encrypt 4 characters and compare with encoded sha1 password in the data base. but there's not enough jurisdiction for 5 or more characters.

hope this helps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Uploaded with

Please Help me. I have a problem

i had the same problem as u :(

did u try putting it into the environment variables?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've got a problem. Hope you all can help me. After I log in to the character and enter the second password and click start, I get disconnected :( . Can anyone tell me what to do? :D

The same but after enter the 2ndpass, i didn't log in game.

Same problem, after enter the 2nd pass, the game window disappeared, and there's no error message in all the console windows....someone can help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the c++ error. Get jdk dev kit, put the jce strength files in it. And if you are using your wan ip to connect, edit world.properties ip to match you wan ip.

Has anyone added potentials to steadyms 97?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a problem HOW TO CHANGE DROP RATE? Everything Drops 1-4 of the etc items scrolls drop way more often then they should etc etc. Its starting to bug me. Pretty sure its hardcoded but Now Im starting to think it has something to do with the SQL. Anyone got any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i had the same problem as u :(
Or dewdevildead

Uploaded with

Please Help me. I have a problem
people who having this problem is may simple just put the same ip that u port for the router in portforwarding.
example:put 203.116.196.8 all 3 on world,2 cs,3 channel,3 login.

For portforward Put 8484-8484 7575-7595 80-80 8080-8080 and put the server ip address=203.116.196.8

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some1 help me find a way to not get netbeans corrupt :S i tryed to download it on 2 diffrent computers but i get same error :S

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some1 help me find a way to not get netbeans corrupt :S i tryed to download it on 2 diffrent computers but i get same error :S

What is the error?

and make a help thread.

Back