Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Stick

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Sti

Here is the error i get from when i make the character and select it and it freezes.

xxandycxx - [Tut]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Stick - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Sti

Heres the problem:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You guys are not running EVERY single SQL in EVERY single sub-folder I provided.

If you did this would fix the characters not loading error. T.T

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

And my whole java folder is 100+ MB so I will up later.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

its not working for me like i can get to character screen but i click my character and i get some error in one of my .bats and its annoying lol i tried al lthe sql's all the strentgh files all the stuff from the first post and ya its still not working >.<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I'm really having problems and need help. I made my private server with seanpack 5.9 I have everything running perfectly fine. I log in with admin admin I create my character and nothings there. Previous people have posted this problem, and I'm wondering if you guys have a solution. I've executed and extracted all your previews suggestions, but nothings worked. So if you figure out what the problem is please tell me.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Tell me what columns your `accounts` table has. (i.e id, name, pass etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What's with all these "errors" showing up on the bottom of MySQL when I execute the Sqls...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i need real help my login is stuck but i try the strength files but it still dont work and when i tryed to install jre.x.x.x.x...... it sum how made me unable to login when its stuck.
idk where is the the folder for jre.x.x.x.x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So...I just execute everything again? D: sorry.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

well i went back and redid everything with the sean repack the beta one and as far as i ca nget is create character afteri make him he vanishes and ive probably tried doing all the steps from first post hm 20 times mabey its my computer i tried a diff tut but the repac was so bad i couldnt even get more then 3 4th job skills

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well....now when I click my character it just says "unable to connect to game server" and sends me back to the login screen where my account is then already logged in.

Edit: Nevermind, i just have the same problem again. When i click my character it doesn't go into the game. Just stays there....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

If you are having errors, and you ran the sql's, tell me what Java folders you have in C:\program files\Java folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I looked at this whole thread and i saw a few people ask this question but nobody seemed to answer it... but like a few people asked before i can log on my account and once i go to create my character i input all the stuff and make then i hit ok to create the char and it just auto d/ces me. PLEASE someone reply to this post so i know what is the problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I did everything i can log in but cant pass the char selection... i did the microsoft loopback adapter too what hsould i do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In my account column theres... id name password salt loggedin lastlogin
createdat birthday banned tempban greason banreason gm email
emailcode forumaccid macs lastpwemail. I hope this is what you asked for if not refer the question. Thanks~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

when i make character on server rigte after i press ok the character isnt there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

jdk1.6.0_10

jre1.6.0

jre6

those are the folders and i have the us policy and local policy both placed in the respected folders that they are supposed to be in and i even went through removed and replaced them again still character vanishes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

my problem is some characters try to llogin and its work fine and have some that login and get a dc and then it tell me like that.."warning:try to dubel login"

Back