Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut]How to PortForward

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to PortForward

nice guide ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

so what do i replace my private ip with?
It reject the lan ip i put

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Well Ive never heard of some being able to connect and some not being able to...

My freind actually had the same error,

Some people could connect to the server/site

While others could not.

We never solved it though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

While others could not.

ANDY! Help me >.>
My server won't run, I have all my JCE files in the correct places but when I open up my maple it says error -2147294819 and all that shiit

om nom nom.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

While others could not.

Im beginning to think it has something to do with the ISP or the host computer. If some people are able to connect and other are unable to, then there is nothing wrong with the Firewall settings nor the ports.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Im beginning to think it has something to do with the ISP or the host computer. If some people are able to connect and other are unable to, then there is nothing wrong with the Firewall settings nor the ports.

It could be that his ISP does not allow that many UPnP sessions at one time?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

ANDY! Help me >.>
My server won't run, I have all my JCE files in the correct places but when I open up my maple it says error -2147294819 and all that shiit

Its something wrong with maple; Reinstall v55 -Sorry for double post; Edit button wouldn't work o_O-

om nom nom.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It could be that his ISP does not allow that many UPnP sessions at one time?

That might be the case.
We can easily check by seeing if the users that were unable to connect the first try connect before the users that were able to connect.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

That might be the case.
We can easily check by seeing if the users that were unable to connect the first try connect before the users that were able to connect.

That would work; And if it turns out that way; Its time for an ISP call I guess.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

If I may add, (Sorry for the double post again), I had another freind with this error, Only his freinds from Canada, Or close to him could connect, While others could not.

om nom nom.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

If I may add, (Sorry for the double post again), I had another freind with this error, Only his freinds from Canada, Or close to him could connect, While others could not.

Latency Issues?
Although I could rule that out as I had no problem TeamViewing him.

RainStruck, I shall provide help for you once you set up your server and have it running.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Latency Issues?
Although I could rule that out as I had no problem TeamViewing him.

RainStruck, I shall provide help for you once you set up your server and have it running.

I also had no problem TeamViewing him.

And, If I may connect to Teamviewer aswell, (3 Way TeamView him) Would be great, Incase I get anymore people with this error, I will know how to fix it.

om nom nom.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I also had no problem TeamViewing him.

And, If I may connect to Teamviewer aswell, (3 Way TeamView him) Would be great, Incase I get anymore people with this error, I will know how to fix it.

I dont garauntee I can fix the problem, Ill just take a look and see if I can resolve the problem.
I never had much of a chance to solve problems as I have had no trouble with setting up my own. [not to brag or anything]

And yes you may. If RainStruck does not mind.

EDIT: Wont be anytime soon, Its 1:05AM here, need sleep.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well my problem is, my friend who lives 2 streets down SAME ISP, could not connect.. People from Texas could connect, but a couple others from Texas couldn't

om nom nom.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well my problem is, my friend who lives 2 streets down SAME ISP, could not connect.. People from Texas could connect, but a couple others from Texas couldn't

Ill see what happens when I connect.
For now, you should get the server running and functional.

Back