Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleSolaxia Fork v90

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys

some of you may have noticed I was working on Solaxia but I found it pointless due to so many v83 server and I felt that I wanted to get it to 0.92 but I could not due to there was no localhost and my knowledge of ida was limited, so I was able to get it to 0.90 :thumbup1: most importantly was getting it fully working and before going into bugs fixing and implementing new jobs (Evan etc)

I will leave you with some screenshot and will update my progress as time goes by :)

jwtOUk1 - MapleSolaxia Fork v90 - RaGEZONE Forums

qsmFiRz - MapleSolaxia Fork v90 - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
Title : MapleSolaxia Fork
Version : 90.3

Rev 1 - 2

Fixed getHelloPacket
Updated Version From v83 -> v90.3
Fixed/Update SendOps/RecvOps
Removed votePointsSystem
Updated WarpToMap
Updated GeneralChatHandler
Updated lockUI
Updated updatePlayerStats
Added Possible Values for serverMessage
Updated spawnMonster
Removed AdminChatHandler 
Updated dropItemFromMap
Fixed the Range and Close Attack
Fixed Monster Dont Move
Fixed Portals 

Bugs 
Invincible monsters that you can't hit, but can't damage. ????
magic attack dont work (handler)
picking up and item does not make the item disappear from map (handler)
npc dont work upon clicking them (packet ?)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont know about others making v90, and I dont know what source they are using but I'm using Solaxia, as I think the developers back did a good job of fixing bugs in MoopleDev, and I chose to update to v90 as it is the only localhost and source available, my ultimate goal was to get it to 0.92 but obviously that would be impossible now since there wasnt a localhost release and as far as I know br1337 and GabrielSin are using TopikSource so yup :), I'm just doing it as I feel that this to learn something and improve my programming knowledge after all everything about this version is public :) and most of the source is imcompleted anyway. so yeah so work out something

Reaction score
No offense but yesterday you asked how to fix your SetField packet, which is completely normal for a beginner. Once Eric gave you enough information, you were able to get in game and you posted a thread. You can take this project for learning purposes - but I don't think you need to post a development thread for it as you don't seem to have sufficient knowledge to complete this project (I could be wrong).

Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck.

Back