Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V83 HD client normal client help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So Iam having issues with some users connecting to my server, even myself, The HD client will open hit the screen goes white like it’s about to show the wizet logo then just shuts down....brand new laptop 2020 windows 10. One of my users have same the issue using a laptop, and one other one using windows 7....but the Wierd thing about all this is, it runs flawlessly on my desktop and others desktops...we tried everything when it comes to fireballs and windows defender.....if I hex edit a clean local host it will run on my laptop, but the other users the clean local host won’t even run eaither....any help/ suggestions greatly appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello ,im building There's a problem can't open it WZlib.lib

Discord: .z41n
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
So Iam having issues with some users connecting to my server, even myself, The HD client will open hit the screen goes white like it’s about to show the wizet logo then just shuts down....brand new laptop 2020 windows 10. One of my users have same the issue using a laptop, and one other one using windows 7....but the Wierd thing about all this is, it runs flawlessly on my desktop and others desktops...we tried everything when it comes to fireballs and windows defender.....if I hex edit a clean local host it will run on my laptop, but the other users the clean local host won’t even run eaither....any help/ suggestions greatly appreciated.

Try disabling your antivirus and any other 3rd party programs that could be blocking connections.

Back