Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Help] Website DOESNT SHOW UP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have been attempting to make a WoW server for about a week now. I have managed to get it running perfectly, I even managed to get a few friends playing. I encounter one problem though, I cannot make a registration page/website. I LITERALLY have tried about 60 times, editing everything that I can even think of I have uninstalled, reinstalled I have followed about 25 other guides on RageZone or on other websites I Googled but I cannot find out how to fix it.

So my main problem is that I cannot see my DYNDNS website and apparently my Port 80 does not seem to be open according to (before you ask YES I have port forwarded multiple times and I have re-portforward multiple times to no avail). I have tried accessing it In multiple ways such as: Localhost, with my public IP, OR with my DYNDNS address. When I run my website I use Apache provided with my source, it doesn't work. I tried using XAMPP, Doesn't work either. overall everything that I have tried has brought me closer and closer to nothing happening at all...

If anyone could help me it would be appreciated GREATLY at this point I just have no clue on what could be the problem...
If you need any other information PLEASE ask me.

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:
Back