Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos MMOPro Repack - World of Warcraft WoD 6.2.3 Repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MMOPro Repack - World of Warcraft WoD 6.2.4 Repack

Maxsense - MMOPro Repack - World of Warcraft WoD 6.2.3 Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

MMOPro Official World of Warcraft WoD 6.2.4 Repack
(World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor Repack)

MMOPro 6.2.3 Repack is based on TrinityCore but its much improved and functioning better than default TrinityCore with our own fixes.
Source code can be found in the archive.

Dungeons:
All WoD Dungeons are open and available, some might be missing npc spawns.

• Auchindoun
  • Upper Blackrock Spire
  • Bloodmaul Slag Mines
  • Iron Docks
  • The Everbloom
  • Grimrail Depot
  • Skyreach
  • Shadowmoon Burial Grounds

Raids:

• Highmaul
  • Blackrock Foundry
  • Hellfire Citadel

Working Features:

• You can join Battlegrounds/Arenas (All are open and available)
  • Archaeology
  • Transmogrification
  • Transports
  • Void Storage
  • Reforge
  • Quests
  • Pets
  • Achievements
  • Auction House
  • Bank
  • Channels are working (incl all chats[say,yell,emote])
  • All Classes working, 60% of Spells & Talents Working

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not have 6.2.3 Client use the one from the archive.
Download our repack from here:

Extract the repack and data.rar & then paste data in the repack folder (data)
Once your worldserver is up then in worldserver console type ".account create name@name password" and ".acc set gmlevel name@name 3 -1"
Or you can use the account "admin@admin" and password "admin"

IF You can't connect insert this query in auth database:
update auth.realmlist set gamebuild=21355 where gamebuild<>21355
- Thanks to @ for the catch!​

For Questions, new updates and more info about the repack

Facebook : (join their facebook page and get chance to win free steam cards)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maxsense,

How do I change my realmlist using client 6.2.3 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
by editing World of Warcraft\WTF\config.wtf and check SET portal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
by editing World of Warcraft\WTF\config.wtf and check SET portal

I am using the Official Client. If I edit the config.wtf should I add SET portal [LOCALIP] or [LOCALHOST] ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using the Official Client. If I edit the config.wtf should I add SET portal [LOCALIP] or [LOCALHOST] ?

That doesn't really matter, as the local IP is "127.0.0.1" and localhost is exactly the same :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
connection_patcher_6.2.3 ( 20886 )

32bit and 64bit already patched in the folder + patcher_6.2.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
repack updates -
junkybulgaria said:
trinity up to latest version plus mop content (scripts for all dungeons) inside the core

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any plans on finishing up the skills? I'd like to get into WoW, never actually played it back in the past when it was ultra popular and kicking, but missing some skills might detract from levelling. Otherwise is there a possibility of a list of missing skills to avoid? Just wondering how feasible it is if I wanted to experience the game from level 1 onward through manual grinding, etc.

Cheers for sharing the repack! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any plans on finishing up the skills? I'd like to get into WoW, never actually played it back in the past when it was ultra popular and kicking, but missing some skills might detract from levelling. Otherwise is there a possibility of a list of missing skills to avoid? Just wondering how feasible it is if I wanted to experience the game from level 1 onward through manual grinding, etc.

Cheers for sharing the repack! :)

Hi, first of all thanks

and its a fresh trinitycore WoD with just some of their (mmopro dev's) additional scripts (its not 100% bug free there are still some spell/skill bugs in it) , so for the users who don't have time to compile or don't have much knowledge about compiling and they wanna run a WoD personal server they can enjoy free WoD experience from this repack!

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any word on the update? Also I don't see any client within the .zip file, just _Server for Apache etc and x64 for the gameserver. I am also unable to find a 6.2.3 client in a torrent, any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Latest update 04-18-2016 : trinity up to latest version plus mop content (scripts for all dungeons) inside the core

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any guides for setting your repack up? I've looked at some in this tutorials section and on MMOpro and I connection_patcher doesn't work on my 6.2.3 client I got via torrent, nor are there any step-by-step tutorials for people starting up for the first time. Some reference realmlist.wtf but this uses realmlist.frm and it's encrypted/compressed, so no IP lines can change.

Also the post states there is a client in the archive. There is none.

Is there also an updated connection_patcher for this repack?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: MMOPro Repack - World of Warcraft WoD 6.2.4 Repack

There is linux build anywhere?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én LG-D802 eszközömről

Reaction score
Any guides for setting your repack up? I've looked at some in this tutorials section and on MMOpro and I connection_patcher doesn't work on my 6.2.3 client I got via torrent, nor are there any step-by-step tutorials for people starting up for the first time. Some reference realmlist.wtf but this uses realmlist.frm and it's encrypted/compressed, so no IP lines can change.

Also the post states there is a client in the archive. There is none.

Is there also an updated connection_patcher for this repack?

The repack is now 6.2.4 so if you download the battle.net launcher and login, that world of warcraft you download is the version supported. The client would be by downloading a connection patcher and dragging your wow.exe and wow64.exe over it then updating wtf/realm list

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The repack is now 6.2.4 so if you download the battle.net launcher and login, that world of warcraft you download is the version supported. The client would be by downloading a connection patcher and dragging your wow.exe and wow64.exe over it then updating wtf/realm list

Cheers man, didn't know it was the latest client.

I'll give that a go and edit this post with a tag if I encounter further issues, :). The last WoW I played locally was the Blizzlike repack and didn't need patching so this step was new and when it said 'no pattern found', that threw me.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Volc

I get a few issues trying to run worldserver.exe, it crashes while attempting to load. These errors happened WITH the new CoreX64 and Database folders being used. NOTE - The apache file in this runs but presents a blank window while running; the MySQL.bat runs fine. I did confirm the apache.bat IS working though because I can access localhost and create an account.

This is the last I saw before it crashed:

Any ideas?

Reaction score
@Volc

I get a few issues trying to run worldserver.exe, it crashes while attempting to load. These errors happened WITH the new CoreX64 and Database folders being used. NOTE - The apache file in this runs but presents a blank window while running; the MySQL.bat runs fine. I did confirm the apache.bat IS working though because I can access localhost and create an account.

This is the last I saw before it crashed:

Any ideas?

Mine performed the same thing and I also tried following tutorials to get the latest source to see if I still get issues and i'm still working through it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Volc, looking at the code errors, it appears that it immediately starts with an SQL error stating SourceText is not even in the Table it is using at that point. From that you can see there are continual "Values" missing whether in Create Table Code or something, where these Column's aren't generated whether from Data0 to SourceText. I'm no SQL SuperUser but reading this a simple recommendation is to go and check the Create Database/Tables Code. Plus what worries me is the comment "Automatic updates disabled" at the beginning of this datadump.
fallenfate I'd recommend putting phpMyAdmin on the system you are installing this to, and simply checking the database and table, unless you know how to check the columns do exist properly in your install from a MySQL command line interface. Your choice whichever you feel most comfortable with.

Sorry if I am interjecting rudely, just trying to help some from a quick glance and actually not had a chance to read the install SQL Statements.

Ciao

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it !
You're using the wrong DB.
Don't use the DB from the new database link, use the db from the repack.
You're welcome.

Back