Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos MMOPro Repack - World of Warcraft WoD 6.2.3 Repack

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Ripper2909 Cheers for that! My next issue is with the client. I downloaded the latest client through B.Net, copied it, used the 21348 connection_patcher, ran the client, then edited WTF/Config.wtf to have SET portal "127.0.0.1", reloaded the client and it never actually runs. It just sits as a running task in Task Manager.

After a few minutes I get this error:

Maxsense - MMOPro Repack - World of Warcraft WoD 6.2.3 Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

I also read something about changing the realmlist in the DB, but when running MySQL.bat the cmd prompt doesn't accept input commands. How am I to set that without being able to input the SQL query or use PHPMyAdmin (I tried adding my PHPMyAdmin folder; no luck)?

Reaction score
@Ripper2909 Cheers for that! My next issue is with the client. I downloaded the latest client through B.Net, copied it, used the 21348 connection_patcher, ran the client, then edited WTF/Config.wtf to have SET portal "127.0.0.1", reloaded the client and it never actually runs. It just sits as a running task in Task Manager.

After a few minutes I get this error:

Maxsense - MMOPro Repack - World of Warcraft WoD 6.2.3 Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

I also read something about changing the realmlist in the DB, but when running MySQL.bat the cmd prompt doesn't accept input commands. How am I to set that without being able to input the SQL query or use PHPMyAdmin (I tried adding my PHPMyAdmin folder; no luck)?

Open notepad and type
Code:
start wow_patched.exe -uid plsnopatch -noautolaunch64bit
and save it as a .bat file in your wow folder it will launch.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have downloaded it but i am at a loss without a client. where can i find that?. mind if i report any bugs i find?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the repack will b updated to 7.x.x once trinitycore will release their patcher for latest wow

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that would be useful but you should provide a link to a client so that people can actually play on the server.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that would be useful but you should provide a link to a client so that people can actually play on the server.
@Volc and I couldn't get these files to work correctly with the latest client, which was meant to work. We ended up using a TrinityCore compile that he provided and that worked fine.

Maybe give that a go, as for the latest client, download a trial through Blizzard's Battle.Net launcher, that apparently should work after you use the patcher on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
warlords of draenor never really worked well with trinity anyway as looting never worked. that legion repack however is locked with a password so please provide it so that it can be extracted. if this is an old topic i apoligise but i followed a link from my message center.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you were correct but i just noticed that it was present in the topic as well. guess its been a long day.

Back