Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos WoW 3.3.5 TrinityCore with NPCBots rev Aug/2023

Reaction score
As tittle says, here's a trinitycore portable repack compiled with npc bots for soloplay

¡New!
[TrinityCore rev. 88418551f09c 2023-08-13 18:51:29 +0700 (npcbots_3.3.5 branch) (Win64, RelWithDebInfo, Static)]

old
(TrinityCore rev. d8940f35a954+ 2021-04-17 15:52:32 +0200 (3.3.5 branch) (Win64, RelWithDebInfo, Static)

Archgeus - WoW 3.3.5 TrinityCore with NPCBots rev Aug/2023 - RaGEZONE Forums

Don't forget to change your IP in auth\realmist database

Size: Zipped 1.4GB, extracted ~7.5GB

Content:
- Server Binaries [TrinityCore rev. 88418551f09c 2023-08-13 18:51:29 +0700 (npcbots_3.3.5 branch)]
- MySQL Portable 5.7.42
- Laragon (Nginx, PHP 7.4.33)
- dbc, maps, vmaps, mmaps
- IP2Location Enabled
- Extractors binaries
- Portable notepad++
- Portable Navicat
- Simple Web Registration
- wowrm2 (Realm List Modifier)
- WowDatabaseEditor
- WowExport
- MPQEditor
- NetherBot Addon ¡New!
- Docs (GM Commands, Bot Info, Bot-Addon Info) ¡New!

Mysql: Port 3310 / User root / pwd 123456
Test Account: User "ragezone" / pwd "ragezone"

¡New!
rev Aug/2023

Old
rev April/2021

Test Account: User "test" / pwd "test"

Credits:
TrinityCore ( )
NPC Bots by trickerer ( ),
NetherBot Addon ( )

All info related and commands for NPC Bots

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone .thank you for repacking it suits me perfectly.I have a question regarding LAGRETTA ID 70000.when I want to take a bot from the list proposed by LAGRETTA I have the following message: Seems like there is nobody available right now, check again later.Could you tell me how to fix this problem.Thank you in advance and my apologies for my English translated by Googling (I'm French)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I found a tutorial that explains very well.

End the year well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here's the owner and creator of NPCBOTS. And it's also multi player.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where's the download link for the server files and client? Sorry I'm a newbie.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's in the post.

¡New!
rev May/2023
Thanks mate! I thought this link is just for NPCBots. lol

Hi guys! Can anyone guide me on how to setup or how to activate the NPCbots wandering system in this repack? TIA

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone was able to put wandering bots into play?
when i use other than 0 in worldconf it crashes the worldserver

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1690984543201 - WoW 3.3.5 TrinityCore with NPCBots rev Aug/2023 - RaGEZONE Forums

ok i figured out from help from discord. there only 314 bots available and it crashes if the number i put there is higher.

how i can i add more bots? can i do this as user or need the creator to do this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link is down for me as well. Please reupload Thank you

Not sure I should be posting this here but since I downloaded the old version from the link above because the New version link is down I thought it was the best place to start. Here it goes, after downloading I tried to run the auth server but it would close instantly. So I opened the authserver.conf file in notepad++. I didn't need to change the IP as it already was set to 127.0.0.1 port 3310. Realm server port was set to default (3724) and I changed it to 8085, thinking it would change how things reacted. However it just keeps closing as soon as I open it anyone has a solution for this? Attached is the screenshot i took from the authserver as it tried to open.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Link is down for me as well. Please reupload Thank you

Not sure I should be posting this here but since I downloaded the old version from the link above because the New version link is down I thought it was the best place to start. Here it goes, after downloading I tried to run the auth server but it would close instantly. So I opened the authserver.conf file in notepad++. I didn't need to change the IP as it already was set to 127.0.0.1 port 3310. Realm server port was set to default (3724) and I changed it to 8085, thinking it would change how things reacted. However it just keeps closing as soon as I open it anyone has a solution for this? Attached is the screenshot i took from the authserver as it tried to open.

You don't have to touch anything. Try again but in a folder without empty spaces.

About the link offline, looks like anonfiles and its clones were taken down, i'll upload a new updated version hopefully this week.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You don't have to touch anything. Try again but in a folder without empty spaces.

About the link offline, looks like anonfiles and its clones were taken down, i'll upload a new updated version hopefully this week.
I will try it later. the new upload would be great and thank you in advance.

Reaction score
The thread has been updated

What's new?

- Latest TC-B release (Aug 13 2023 88418551f0)
- IPLocation Enabled (Just a clarification because it wasn't mentioned before but it was already included since 2021 repack)
- NetherBot Addon
- Docs (GM Commands, TC-Bot Info, NetherBot-Addon Info)

What's next?

i'll keep updating this repack whenever i can, but i'm planning to create an AC (Azeroth Core) repack too in the future.

Cheers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The thread has been updated

What's new?

- Latest TC-B release (Aug 13 2023 88418551f0)
- IPLocation Enabled (Just a clarification because it wasn't mentioned before but it was already included since 2021 repack)
- NetherBot Addon
- Docs (GM Commands, TC-Bot Info, NetherBot-Addon Info)

What's next?

i'll keep updating this repack whenever i can, but i'm planning to create an AC (Azeroth Core) repack too in the future.

Cheers
OK I am downloading the files and I just want to make sure all 4 files need to be downloaded?

Back