Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How can I make a server for a softnyx game that I have already closed?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
over the years softnyx released a variety of games but they weren't very popular and had to close as it was "Mini Fighter" , "MicroVolts" , "Atlantica Online" , "R2beat Latino" "Lost Saga" maybe I am missing some games to mention, but in those mentioned games I have been able to find private servers but so far I have not been able to find "R2beat Latino" specifically that version that was released for softnyx really wasn't very popular so the community didn't think of making a private server. I'm not sure if some people can recognize this game, it was a musical game that was about dodging obstacles on skates to the rhythm of the music I remember playing the English version of this game called "R2Beat Global", what I want is to know if it is possible to make a private server of said game? I have been able to contact people who know how to make private game servers but they tell me that it is not possible because the server is already closed.I think it was my insistence that attracted me to this forum, I have been able to see tutorials of other games on how to make a private server and I found one of "Tales Runner" which was also one of the games of my childhoodI only have the CBT files that was the beta version of the game and the files from 2013 before the closure of their servers
the only thing i could do is share the game files

R2beat Latino CBT 2011http://www.mediafire.com/file/q89p2mf5uv9furi/R2beat+Latino+CBT+2011.rar/file
R2beat Latino - 2013http://www.mediafire.com/file/czhuxyml7kp5qq0/R2beat+Latino+-+2013.rar/file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The game is not closed. You can download it from steam. It is called sonic awakening

Back