Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rakion Server Files + Client Work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I have a little problem with the Launcher fetch adejaro I could not go and turn on all the server but I can not be because of the launcher .....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola ya tengo el rakion me abre y todo pero la mensajeria no abre y al refinar se queda pegado y te sale el cartel de desconeccion! y cuando refino por base de datos, las luces no se le ven al personaje , será la base de datos o el cliente? ayuda por favor gracias

--------

Hello and I have the rakion opens me and everything but the messenger does not open and refine gets stuck and you get the poster of disconnection ! and when refining per database, the lights will not see the character, will be the database or the client? help please thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no work in vps

Work in vps

Hola ya tengo el rakion me abre y todo pero la mensajeria no abre y al refinar se queda pegado y te sale el cartel de desconeccion! y cuando refino por base de datos, las luces no se le ven al personaje , será la base de datos o el cliente? ayuda por favor gracias

--------

Hello and I have the rakion opens me and everything but the messenger does not open and refine gets stuck and you get the poster of disconnection ! and when refining per database, the lights will not see the character, will be the database or the client? help please thanks

WorldServer does not bring the refinery and messaging has different packets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Español:

Hola amigos me gustaría que alguien me ayudara a levantar un server test cuando trato de levantar el rakionworldserver.exe no abre en el log me sale esto :

Logs:

[2015-06-05 11:17:18] [000000000] Error Server Start19
[2015-06-05 11:17:18] [000000000] Server Stop

Ingles:

Hello friends I wish someone would help me build a test server when I try to lift the rakionworldserver.exe not open the log I get this:

logs:

[05/06/2015 11:17:18] [000000000] Error Server Start19
[05/06/2015 11:17:18] [000000000] Server Stop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me my problem is "can't connect auto-download.server please try again ....on game luncher,,,i use win7 32 bitREMOVED

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me my problem is "can't connect auto-download.server please try again ....on game luncher,,,i use win7 32 bitREMOVED

// Same Problem over here. i Can't Connect.. anybody could Help me out? :(:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need help i folowed the complete guide by sucknyx an my client trow this error : The remote name could not be resolved: 'rakionsucknyx.sytes.net'

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Test Emu Server :sleep:

character select

room list

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friend as you did for messaging and as you use the refinery I'm looking like crazy and I can not find a solution

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone help me. When i start the game some message appear.
Config.xfs File not found or changed.
I already put Config.xfs inside rakion folder and i still get that message.

-EDIT-
When I executed files as admin, the problem disappeared.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alguien podria darme los links de todos los archivos necesarios para poder levantar el servidor de rakion, no encuentro los archivos del server para el cliente RIS_Ver1026_XfsVer258 , en todo caso alguien podria brindarme el comprimido del cliente .De todas formas gracias :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed Auto Download error by installing xampp in previous version like xampp-1.7.4-VC6

Edit:
but can anyone help me with this problem ?

thepatan55 - Rakion Server Files + Client Work - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does someone have the "RelayServer" files?

I think it's the only thing missing for my server, sometimes other PC on my LAN doesnt see the "ms" on rooms and cannot join.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello please help me. My problem is I cannot open the NyxLauncher.exe. I did followed your tutorial properly and start the service but after that I cannot open NyxLauncher.exe it does not appear.

Hello please help me. My problem is I cannot open the NyxLauncher.exe. I did followed your tutorial properly and start the service but after that I cannot open NyxLauncher.exe it does not appear.

Back