• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I want to create a server but I need help in a few details.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My intention

My goal is to modify server files to make the greatest version of ToP/KoP that have ever existed. I intend to re-balance the game and progression to make it fun and challenging, it will not be vanilla nor too easy. I do not wish to make a private server but a personal one were I can LAN play with friends. Once finished and/or during the process I will freely share any file so anyone can use it however they wish.

What I need for now

1) Can someone tell me how can I make Database files from SQL Server 2005 work on the 2016 version? If you can provide Database files working on SQL Server 2014 or 2016 even better.
2) Server Files, a clean Database, and a client, all preferably from ToP 2 before Bracelets/Hanguards/Belts were introduced but Dream City is available. If not from ToP 1 will be fine. The less modifications done to these the better.

If anyone wants to make a question or discuss about it please do not hesitate, I will active on these forums as much as I can.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Update #1 - Found everything I needed, actually even more. Successfully opened a server and everything seemed working fine, next step is to modify stuff. It will take a lot of time :c

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Update #1 - Found everything I needed, actually even more. Successfully opened a server and everything seemed working fine, next step is to modify stuff. It will take a lot of time :c

Can you plz tell me how you did it? Im really confused on how to make my own server!

Upvote 0
Back