Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] API Integration for RAN Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been lurking around only a few have the idea of this, I've been focusing on my real-life job and I've got this IDEA, pop out of my head, Imagine creating new functions, not fully in the RAN Online source but with the API source?

Ingame Rankings that aren't touching the Field and Agent Servers?
Making the Servers as is.

I've made a library for JSON and REST for RAN,
It's currently under development since I'm busy working with other companies.

Anyways just a some preview :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
api in ran online? i think you making this game more complicated than GS source shared last year, and with that api it should conected different host or same as ran host?
seems highly risk to me :?:

Reaction score
api in ran online? i think you making this game more complicated than GS source shared last year, and with that api it should conected different host or same as ran host?
seems highly risk to me :?:
Making risky for what?

Yes, This would make the game more complicated, but imagine using WebSocket instead of WinSock, adding more features by barely touching the source, I have hosted my API in different host..

To be honest, It's not risky. Can be even more secure than the normal. ( If you knew what you do. )

Reaction score
But then again, you're just starting something new without really finishing it so...
How are you so sure about that?
This is just a development post for RAN Online so others can be inspired by innovation and advancements in RAN, I don't finish what doesn't bring money for me, and this is already finished yesterday and it did bringed me some cash. RCW and RxE are the main clients. Hoping for their servers to flourish. Including yours.

Reaction score
How are you so sure about that?
This is just a development post for RAN Online so others can be inspired by innovation and advancements in RAN, I don't finish what doesn't bring money for me, and this is already finished yesterday and it did bringed me some cash. RCW and RxE are the main clients. Hoping for their servers to flourish. Including yours.

If that's the case, what you are posting right now serves only as a show off, it's not sparking any development at all. If that's the case, don't use this section.

Closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back