Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OPEN SOURCE] RAN API Development ( NodeJS )

Reaction score
Hi! It's been a while, GS Source has been shared but there's no such major movement in the development of the solo development community, major movements that I've seen are from Major Teams ex. Gerber, Badass, and many more teams.

So I've decided to kickstart an Open Source project for you guys,

Basically, this is a REST API for RAN Online Database and will be updated by me ( If I have free time lol.), and will be continued to be developed as long as I am free.

This is a code base for your API things,
I'm currently working on the CRUD part for essential things.

RAN API Git Link:
RAN API Sequelize Ver. Git Link:

Plans :
- Using Sequelize for ORM ( In progress )
- Adding JWT
- Adding WebSocket/SocketIO support
- Adding Sample Projects

Note:
Just a quick rule please don't push in main or production that is meant for production and main releases only. Please use the development branch for developments. and please create your own branch if necessary.

I hope this would help everyone in developing something innovative in RAN.

API can be applied to many things,
Like Launcher Login, Live Rankings with REST Client, and proper JSON parser for RAN Client, and many more. Basically revolutionary in RAN Online Source Code.

Update: As I've checked in GS Source is ready for this all it needs is to have a proper JSON parser ( it has JSON parser but meh It's json_spirit) then a little modification in some areas.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hereby declare that I am not targeting users of Filipino nationality.
But many files or versions are indeed exposed from the hands of Filipino technicians.
For this, you have done it too.
Secondly, I want to appeal to all those who trade with you or want to trade with you or who have already traded with you.
Whether it is true or not, the credibility of this person is not very reliable.
At least in my opinion, this person does have some skills, but half of it is water.
Of course, what I said does not mean that I am very skilled or proficient in it.
I just don't want someone to be defrauded by this person for so-called technology partnerships, purchasing features, purchasing versions, etc.

@Quiirex

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is a good idea for the old game.
Did you set the project to private? I want to take a look about your project first.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server files of this is for sale?

Quiirex - [OPEN SOURCE] RAN API Development ( NodeJS ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back