Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete guide on how to make "Episode 7 v1"

Reaction score
You used all that Framework for your server? That's a load of Framework. Maybe your SQL is having a problem recognizing all of those. Why didn't you try using just one .Net Framework and use only this one -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You used all that Framework for your server? That's a load of Framework. Maybe your SQL is having a problem recognizing all of those. Why didn't you try using just one .Net Framework and use only this one -

Sir,I've already uninstalled all my .Net Framework on my PC and I installed again the .net framework 2 and 4. but it is still the same problem

Last edited:
Reaction score
@ thinktwice

- Try these step. I'm not really quite sure about this. But, just give it a try.

Surface Area Configurations > Surface Area Configurations for Services and Connections
Services Tab > Stop and Start.

Try Launching your SQL again and try to make an account.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir, when I start the Field Server on my Virtual Machine it always not respond. please help me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me. all my servers in my VM are ok. but when im going to play my Client on my PC "Internet is disconnected!" please help me.

Param and CFG are ok. same IP. I use hamachi too but the same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express
------------------------------

An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.ConnectionInfo)

------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The media family on device 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\MSSQL\Backup\RanGame1.bak' is incorrectly formed. SQL Server cannot process this media family.
RESTORE HEADERONLY is terminating abnormally. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 3241)

For help, click:
---------------00---------------
how to fix :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
open glogic drag it on desktop and open it by reeditor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i use NO-IP in IP address ? cuz i get error on testing :(

help me please :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was run client on PC how do i fix the error sitem load file item sbasic unknown data version,

, everything seen fine on laptop,

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i stuck on the char select screen it keep said Processing the data...
and at last is said character data failed to be processed...

any one help pls~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
never already done fixing that error xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Job! This thread would definitely be helpful to all those newbies who wants to set up their own server! It helped me quite a lot,now I'm back to create a new server again,although last time I set up my own server before and last time I had a lot of problems then slowly fixed all of them but I just dont know how to Host my server with my Dynamic IP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
never already fix it working fine now, nobody check this forum anymore, Just kidding xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is your contact fb ill want to chat u joeben

pnong ip ba ilalagay ko d2 online gagawin q dko maintindihan e

Back