Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 V1 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir please help on my problem I've already setup the server and its running OK but when i run the client it says internet connection error no server found at the server list. sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me !!! Error - [Guide] Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 V1 Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix ?

Code:
[2012-02-13 17:16:47] ERROR : CRanFilter::LOAD(), File Open moblogic1.bin

& this

Code:
DB:42000, NativeError:2812, [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'sp_User

tenkiu . . :mellow:

any one can help us to make our own control panel and set it up
or anybody can we hire to be our developer?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Capture.PNG - [Guide] Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 V1 Server - RaGEZONE Forums Capture.PNG - [Guide] Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 V1 Server - RaGEZONE Forums how to fix

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
nice thread anyway.. btw .. all of the files on first page is all working sorry for a noob ask .. and i can do it even my computer dont have an internet connection??
thanks

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
may i have all and complete video of this tutorial please .. i am newbie :( i dont have any experience

Reaction score
Hello,

I've seen a lot of post here seeking for help regarding the Guide and some errors the provided files has. This has caused spam through out the thread and made a loop of common issues. For the meantime, i'll close this thread to avoid such spam.

Please visit the Help Section if you have problems regarding the Guide. Most of the common problems are discussed and solved there. Also please practice browsing in our Solved Threads Section for a library of Solved threads that came from the Help Section.

Additional Information: Most of the Video Tutorials has been blocked by YouTube. More information here...

@Thread Starter - Message me if you want to update this thread or if you have any concern with regards to the closure of this thread.

Respectfully,
Vision

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
`` sir can you please upload a full video tutorial on how to set up ran server offline, for microsoft windows xp service pack 3

= please pm me @ this e-mail
ran_chaos23@yahoo.com

..please i hope you can help me :(

Reaction score
well i guess i am a newbie, its good to learn things here but please, re-upload the videos on the tutorials and the files, some of them are missing or rather broken, thanks if you do and this is a really nice forum site for noobs to learn things like making a private/offline server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well i guess i am a newbie, its good to learn things here but please, re-upload the videos on the tutorials and the files, some of them are missing or rather broken, thanks if you do and this is a really nice forum site for noobs to learn things like making a private/offline server

try to check in other thread ... they already shared other video and guides for creating ran private server ..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do I still need to create ep6 s2 version of ran before creating ep7 ? or can i just go directly to ep7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back