Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Solution to all frequent problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can you put the complete trigger code for GOLD in Locker of erooms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a Problem.. when i go into my server.. there's no serverlist :( im having a hard time with this.. hope you can help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice one for the guide..now i finishing making ran ep7 already..within 3 hours..but 1st i make ep3 then 4 then 5 then 6 i need to refresh back ...... then later i make ep7 ...cool later i show u all...zzzz
:eek:tt1::laugh::thumbup::tongue:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
P:i have a period.ini starting field server and generic error...
using 1Ghz Atom and 1gb ram and directx11 version

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
generic error = glogic, it's in the guide
period.ini is not even inside the glogic

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sir jolin i have problem on my game when i create character it always say name has been used and i dont want to use fresh rangame1 because i have already players. can you help me ?? thanks in advanced

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help... sir, i want to buy a working server & client (complete & working) Ran online ep6... pls...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
help... sir, i want to buy a working server & client (complete & working) Ran online ep6... pls...

That's not the kind of post that goes in here, this is a guide to teach how to fix common problems that people find when trying to setup a server, you don't need to buy a server, you can make it for free, check the guides

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a problem my friend is trying to enter my server but he gets character failed to be processed

what do i do about that situation

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
generic error = glogic, it's in the guide
period.ini is not even inside the glogic
thanks for the reply jolin...my probs was...i already posted...
i found this website

i'll download the server file, glocic, launcher, all the staff..
but i dont have the chance to download the ran offline client...too huge time consuming...becuz of that i use the SKYRAN EP6 S3..client cuz i already have download it..its similarity..
i'd follow all the video tutorials.. when. i start the SERVER FIELD..
stop working then "PERIOD.INI"..then..NPCTALK,QUEST AT GLOCIC FOLDER incorrect input/invalid input error... when i run the Launcher..Errors "D3D9 application Error/generic error"
im using a 1+Ghz atom processor with directx11 version windows7.. do my pc contributes to the problem?

the blogger suggested the omegaran ep6 s2 client...
wat solution you can give to me sir Jolin?

is there any modification i should make to the skyran ep6s3 client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
P: My server's say server start OK but I get 'internet disconnected' when starting the game
S: Did you change your login server port? It must be 5001
if it's not that, then you might have forgotten to change your param, edit your param (how to is answered at question & answer) and set every IP in the param to your server IP

Hi, I'm using Episode 6 Season 2 as my server files and using RanEvilz's client. My server is running but the client is internet disconnected. Regarding the solution, the login server port is on the server side right?

Under my cfg server folder, this is login0.cfg files:
Code:
// server setting value
server_version		1			
patch_version		1			
server_name		Login
server_max_client	500			
server_ip		192.168.131.xx       
server_service_port	8044			
server_control_port	6001

Inside my client folder, the param.ini and param.cfg also has been change to the ip address of 192.168.131.xx but I still can the same problem. Here is the error's log after I close my client.
Code:
-----------------------------------------------
                 ERROR REPORT

Execution time : 2011-04-23 18:30:05
[2011-04-23 18:30:25] WSAWaitForMultipleEvents Error Code WSA_WAIT_TIMEOUT
[2011-04-23 18:30:36] WSAWaitForMultipleEvents Error Code WSA_WAIT_TIMEOUT
[2011-04-23 18:30:36] WSAEnumNetworkEvents - Contact Event Error, NetworkEvent : 16, nRetCode : 0, iErrorCode : 10060
[2011-04-23 18:30:37] ERROR : TextureManager::LoadTexture() 侱, E_INVALIDARG
[2011-04-23 18:30:37] ERROR : TextureManager::LoadTexture() , E_INVALIDARG

Could anyone here help me? Thank a lot and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir, can i use a cross over cable to connect 2 computer??? bcuz i dont have hub or any port....

PC1 - Windows XP
PC2 - Windows 7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir, can i use a cross over cable to connect 2 computer??? bcuz i dont have hub or any port....

PC1 - Windows XP
PC2 - Windows 7

yes you can. just make sure they are both on the same subnet and configure each of your pc to have a unique static ip.

btw. you dont have any port? if you dont have any LAN port (if thats what you mean), you will have a hard time linking both pc but there are still possible ways.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Lonely boy :
did you even read what you quoted? It says the login server port must be 5001 but you show that your port is 8044 not 5001!

@Hulahula

2 computers sharing the same wifi are automatically connected to each other, just check their LAN IP, it's the easiest way to connect 2 pcs to each other, no cable needed, and much easier to setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry about that, now already replace 8044 to 5001 but still got the internet is disconnected but this time the error report is getting lesser than before.
Code:
                 ERROR REPORT

Execution time : 2011-04-25 19:40:23
[2011-04-25 19:40:40] WSAEnumNetworkEvents - Contact Event Error, NetworkEvent : 16, nRetCode : 0, iErrorCode : 10061
[2011-04-25 19:40:40] ERROR : TextureManager::LoadTexture() 侱, E_INVALIDARG
[2011-04-25 19:40:40] ERROR : TextureManager::LoadTexture() , E_INVALIDARG

Thank you for your information!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
using VPC 2007 or vmware ... to play on EP6 S2 ...
if u r using VPC u hv to make another new connection ..such as microsoft loopback adapter ...later i post i post the guide ...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Warning :
People who want to host 1000 player on 10 mbit are NOT ALLOWED to have ANY kind of patch/client/website hosted on their machine!
Each file you host consumes netspeed even the CP himself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir how about... "Username and password does not match" when i use non md5 converter for ep6 s2. When i use md5 converter for my password. error is "System error caused login fail"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back