Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Speed up your old Visual studio 2003 compilation time dramatically

Reaction score
I highly not recommended using these, sometimes these trying to skip other of your modification and not detected much deeper error i recommend just to upgrade your source to use multithreaded cpu

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I highly not recommended using these, sometimes these trying to skip other of your modification and not detected much deeper error i recommend just to upgrade your source to use multithreaded cpu

Not recommend this? Do you know that a lot of "REAL" game developer used this? 99% of running ran online private server used based 2003 src, and didn't know on how to upgrade their source, that's why this program is good to speed up their compile time.

"Not recommended" huh?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The IncrediBuild ({A17CC969-977E-4CB5-8020-E8B3C31A66CC}) did not load because of previous errors. For assistance, contact the package vendor. To attempt to load this package again, type 'devenv /resetskippkgs' at the command prompt.The IncrediBuild ({A17CC969-977E-4CB5-8020-E8B3C31A66CC}) did not load because of previous errors. For assistance, contact the package vendor. To attempt to load this package again, type 'devenv /resetskippkgs' at the command prompt.The IncrediBuild ({A17CC969-977E-4CB5-8020-E8B3C31A66CC}) did not load because of previous errors. For assistance, contact the package vendor. To attempt to load this package again, type 'devenv /resetskippkgs' at the command prompt.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
1688180493355 - [Guide] Speed up your old Visual studio 2003 compilation time dramatically - RaGEZONE Forums

3.20 min 8 core cpu tq sir

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nice.

Just a quick update on this, I am only using this for building libraries. For the binaries (if I have extra time) yes, I would use this. But if I am on a hurry (which is the case most of the time) I still build using VS. --Just me tho
hi

my visual studio 2003 can use incredibuild free trial license

then i try to use visual studio 2008 but i got incredibuild setup and new license again

2008 - [Guide] Speed up your old Visual studio 2003 compilation time dramatically - RaGEZONE Forums

1688286723092 - [Guide] Speed up your old Visual studio 2003 compilation time dramatically - RaGEZONE Forums

A

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You don't need to install it again. You can just use the Add-In option.

no luck Add-In option 2008 and try connect network on my pc host
new register for get license can't use too

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Did you try activating locally?

I didn't have this error since all VS that I used is already installed before IncrediBuild. But it should work fine.

Reaction score
To load the license, do the ff:

1. Open Incredibuild Coordinator (Run as administrator)
  2. Go to menu and click View>Settings
  3. Go to license folder and load license included on this zip file.
  4. After loading the license you may close the application.

Hope you like it
Mustafa5 - [Guide] Speed up your old Visual studio 2003 compilation time dramatically - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back