Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 6 Class Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
indeed, two of us only needs the server files, but apparently unseeded torrent links can only achieve so much speed. can we maybe request a separate link just for the server files/db/etc and we'll just download our own windows XP os for our own virtual PC's?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys i already done all set up but i experience server side connect field [0] and in my client side said no internet connect -,-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys i already done all set up but i experience server side connect field [0] and in my client side said no internet connect -,-

I dunno if this helps but w/e; did you set the VHD to be on shared networking?

OffTopic:
Seriously please someone seed if TS is not going to post mirrors of the server files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dunno if this helps but w/e; did you set the VHD to be on shared networking?

OffTopic:
Seriously please someone seed if TS is not going to post mirrors of the server files!

i didnt use on my virtual pc i used on my laptop to play 2 pc to be able to test my server -.-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didnt use on my virtual pc i used on my laptop to play 2 pc to be able to test my server -.-

well apparently I won't be able to confirm since my download speed on this torrent is like 1KB/s. apparently no one's seeding and there are no separate server files download. just the server files and I'm fine, I can handle the OS and the VPC.

you can help me by seeding the torrent then lol, and yes here's another of my generic responses:
go check firewall, what OS are you using anyway?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can see some downloaders stuck at 95%, whilst I'm stuck at 13%, can someone please re-seed the VHD torrent?

Please, I really want to see what I am doing wrong.

The youtube video guides are not working (removed by user), so I'm stuck with guessing what to put on the RanUser database tables (needless to say, I failed).

I am not doing this for monetary gains, I just want to play my childhood game again with full control over it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im seeding now too also via my vps :)
anyone help me regarding for no internet connection using 2 pc or laptop?
and also a guide for connecting via my vps :(

Edited:
Now the torrent files is fully available .. you can download now and let's help us to seed this and im done downloading now :)

ill be uploaded this later in some hosting uploading site after i wake up to be download to my pc not vps..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im seeding now too also via my vps :)
anyone help me regarding for no internet connection using 2 pc or laptop?
and also a guide for connecting via my vps :(

Edited:
Now the torrent files is fully available .. you can download now and let's help us to seed this and im done downloading now :)

ill be uploaded this later in some hosting uploading site after i wake up to be download to my pc not vps..

can u upload the serverfiles,tools and database?
cuz i cant download a large file cuz my net is slow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i am back guys here is the following new mirror of that torrent link..

use this to join the file:

13 Parts all files.. =.=
mirror link.. due to uploading many files in 1 tab crash .. so that remaining part is still uploading.. just wait for a while and i will update this..

Note Server and Database seperated mirror links will be posted tommorrow..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't seem to get it to work.

I have it set to Shared Networking (NAT), set the IP to be DHCP so it gives me this lan IP totally different from the lan IP on the host PC.

I used the IP on the virtual PC and the client stilll gives me that "Internet connection error".

I edited the params with the normal ReEditor for EP7.

I downloaded the third TronzRan.

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium and ugh...its 64 bit.
Crappers - Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 6 Class Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Any suggestions?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't seem to get it to work.

I have it set to Shared Networking (NAT), set the IP to be DHCP so it gives me this lan IP totally different from the lan IP on the host PC.

I used the IP on the virtual PC and the client stilll gives me that "Internet connection error".

I edited the params with the normal ReEditor for EP7.

I downloaded the third TronzRan.

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium and ugh...its 64 bit.
View attachment 119473

Any suggestions?

lol the same to me.. i also try host my 64bit and my client user is 32 bit.. but the same problem always no internet connection error-.-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol the same to me.. i also try host my 64bit and my client user is 32 bit.. but the same problem always no internet connection error-.-

Well I just created a share folder on the Virtual PC and copied all the server files and created .bak files of the SQL and transferred everything to my host PC of which is a Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, well so far it worked until news got out that I am playing on my own server and everyone else wanted to join, of which ended up on them getting "Server Connection Failed" on the Channel selection screen lol. I ended up doing this the hard way, bleh. Thanks anyways Mental!

Well I'm now trying to learn how to use Ran Interceptor but I can't for the life of me understand how it works (I have a post on [help] about this)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm Not MentaL - Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 6 Class Server - RaGEZONE Forums

upcoming mirror links tomorrow..
database
server files
use this to join the file:

Tronzran Client Mirror Link:

because you turn off your router.
i think its not the router problem.. is it need to be encrypted the param.ini setting to be readed by game.exe of sweetyran?and to have successfully you ran server up..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back