Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[share] world editor + video guide

Reaction score
That is the method sir Seifer recommended before to me. though some advance coder they were able to re assembly it to actual code I am assuming it takes time to re do it but then I am very clueless on coding side so I might be wrong.

surprise how they debug the actual code

There's no such thing such as "reassembly" of obj files. What they have is the same. They only included OBJs at the VS Solution that's why they are able to build worledit via vs interface.

That's the same method of compiling via cmd, only it's not using visual studio gui.

Reaction score

This video shows that collision,pathing and unpassable objects/obstacle and this will give you more idea how to make your map as a whole.

https://youtu.be/CQp2SioorCE
This video shows that collision,pathing and unpassable objects/obstacle and this will give you more idea how to make your map as a whole.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you its been a big help

Just waiting for the Texture Tutorial

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
beter to use worldedit english than object compile worldedit

Reaction score

How to fix this >>>??? hahaha , lagging and disconnect when going in stairs
also moving in the air when i know i can't fly, so confused :/:

This is why releasing how to use this tool would be good for everyone. We need someone that has knowledge on how to utilize this tools. Personally I just do all my collision and fixing through 3d software( I personally use 3ds max) Make sure you dont have a mesh on the top of mesh if you decided to make them as your path. To resolve it (again this is only my personal opinion and fix) Make sure you have another mesh that is not connected to your navigation mesh. That second mesh must be your walls from stairs going through your 2nd floor under roof, on that way auto pathing will detect that this area is not accessible

by watching the second video i posted on this OP. you will get the idea on how to do it. Thread Updated

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes. I was thinking about invisible wall without textures or make railings for stairs and i'm working with that
In other worldeditor like flyff or MU online , they have setting of walkable zone or redzone , but we don't have it , so invisible wall is the only way.
Btw, thanks for help. Hehehe
( Sry my bad english )

Reaction score
If you guys have workaround. For better future development please do share it here so I can update the original thread. Lets give and take. We were able to give you something to start with please help one another.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you make collision sir. Can you make a guide please . Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i stuck with the objects inside the .map. autopath make the character always walk through the objects like walls or stairs . i know it's collision setting but i don't know how to make it work like normal maps
Could anyone help me please

Back