Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Successfully Auto-Patch your Launcher

Reaction score
And what file is this? Please observe the patch your making. Whenever you patch, it will go directly to the root folder where the patcher is placed. If you mean single file so that means it's located in the root folder of the client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the param.ini file sir.
Yes sir, it is located at root folder of the client.

Reaction score
I see. Why don't you start it all over again, since you basically started on patch 0. Rename the patch to patch001 and update the plist.txt. I don't see the reason really why you are having this error.

If everything is still not working, try to focus. You experienced this error right after you made the changes and delete the patches. So, maybe there's something wrong on what you've done.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@RaiNx01

back the fist step again,delete the loadran to your client then if you want to make a new patch put the right text to your "plist"

like this.

Code:
100 patch01.thor
101 patch02.thor
102 patch03.thor
103 patch04.thor
104 patch05.thor
105 patch06.thor
106 patch07.thor
107 patch08.thor
108 patch09.thor
109 patch10.thor
110 patch11.thor
111 patch12.thor
112 patch13.thor
113 patch14.thor
114 patch15.thor
115 patch16.thor
116 patch17.thor
117 patch18.thor
118 patch19.thor

stock to "saving resource" problem -> your new patch created have a problem one of your application or ect. is not compatible to the launcher,make another patch remove the application or ect. not compatible to your launcher, if you want to make sure, use single file that you will know what kind of new patch application or ect. is not compatible to your launcher..

Don't Forget to click "The Like Button" :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Vision & NaMiSwAn

Thanks to both of you ^_^

I have a question, I created a new launcher with new bg and new notice.html,
why isn't replacing the old launcher?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep. I've checked it before I make the patch.
The patch has been successfully patched.
Then still no changes at all T_T

I created a new launcher with new bg and new notice.html, and I successfully packed it. Using thor maker to generate a patch file for the client to patch, so that they may update their client with the new launcher I made, Then I test it to patch using my client, The patch successfully downloaded, then I'm waiting for the launcher to change with the new one I made, but the launcher is still the same, it wont replace the old one. T_T

Reaction score
That's not possible. If you packed it with a new background and new notice.html, and uploaded the new notice.html in the web folder and successfully packed it then all the changes has been made. Else if you used .png for the background. Also what bg are you talking about? the bg in the webfolder or the bg in your launcher itself?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created a new launcher sir with new design.
And I patched my client, and downloaded the patch successfully, then BOOM, nothings change. I try to make a patch that contains the param.ini, and I successfully patched it, the param.ini is changed. But the Launcher it sell wont patched :(

Reaction score
You made a patch for launcher change? Why don't you just repack your launcher with your new bg and notice.html and paste your new launcher in the client. Or just tell your players to download the new launcher directly and paste it in their root folder. I think the launcher it self can't be change while you are patching the same launcher.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah ok.
That was my 2nd thought ^_^!
Thanks a lot.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Always say. Failed to attempt Server. I already put in my no-ip. I follow your guide. Always error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@yahoo,

that is just a dns.
try this free webhost:

Back