Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add new FG/GL charactor on cabalEP8 ???

Reaction score
Some of the people misunderstood the question and I think I'll try to keep this thread clean for the same purpose.

This is not a simple "replace skills using a trigger upgrade" type of query on database that everyone can build using SQL tutorials and having minimal knowledge of the database structure, but a whole bunch of higher level stuff that majority of the Cabal RZ section users, me including, does not know and cannot do and it does require a lot of programming skills, understanding ASM/C++ languages and working with UIs.

And yes, it is most likely still a 6 classes on server side (not so sure about database).

So if you still "think" it's a database trigger - do not reply in this thread for the sake of replying.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is possible with a lot of ASM modification and some adjustments to the database but there is no way to add the gladiator rage system nor the new statuses like piercing, absolute blocking, etc.. many things were hard-coded in the original source of this game. Even so I think it's unlikely that these two new classes will be handled completely independently on the server, because class 8 (ForceGunner) is outside the style bitfield range used in this version, it would be necessary to update the style calculation on the server everywhere that uses classtype info

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, it is possible.My team is working on the new GL/FG/DM classes

99% Client
1% WorldSvr.bin

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PwrDex....
Whoever is taking the new Cabal iCore classes is the best of all... VodkaTM