Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Classless cabal : ideas and chit-chat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Disclaimer :
I'll say it right off the bat : I'm not a server dev, just a crappy player of crapbal for ages with ideas.

Heeey everyone.
A few days ago, I saw an ad about a WoW private server with one damn good idea : all players are classless. This kinda means that you can play one char and be able to get any skills from any class, equip any item from anything and so on, and I thought ... what about cabal ?

Ofc, I don't have the knowledge to build such thing, but imagine a "classless" cabal server, or maybe a "2 class" cabal server with "sword" and "magic" class. Wouldn't that be DOPE AS HELL ???

for example "Sword class" could use any skills from Wa/Bl/FS/FB, any buff from any class, and any weapon combinaison without limit.
You could pick a combinaison of bm1+bm2+bm3 you'd want, like FB's bm1 + Bl's bm2 + Wa's bm3.
All battlemodes could be buffed/nerfed to compete eachother so that any choice would be useful for different reasons, let's say Wa's bm3 for bigger aoe and big hits, and BL's bm3 for stronger 1vs1 because of orange text but trash aoe, so that not everyone picks the exact same thing :8:

And it wouldn't even be that "op" because everyone is classless, so no complaints of "X class is broken" if absolutely everyone is classless and can play everything

Any ideas ? anyone intereted in the idea and up to the task ? has it been done already ? Let's discuss about it without salt, with open minded ideas and smiles !

Back