Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cliente Auto Closed - 1 hour connected

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Friend,
I would ask everyone a little of your time to be able to help me with a problem , I have 1 server online 6 months however my client closes alone without any error between 30 to 60 minutes when I have a lot of players on the same place , More if I have a small amount of players in the same place does not close.

Anyone know how to solve , please?

Excuse my English , use google translator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Upload on other site. Unable to download.

Also post here your server specicification, Windows / CentOS.

Be specific. Only your client auto close or all your players client?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Log's

Scan Log's:

Excuse me for being slow , I spent a sleepless night looking for a solution to the customer's closure, link corrected excuses.

answering your question, yes to all players the same thing happens , not at the same time, more happens when you have a lot of players in the same place , for me and for them

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't answer surely without looking at the logs. Or do you have a teamviewer? PM me the details.

Upvote 0
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't answer surely without looking at the logs. Or do you have a teamviewer? PM me the details.

We do not help here using teamviver, that's the rule. Keep this :)
magnho
We already have discuss about client crashes in some thread, to remember that it's probably appear because of too much load visual things in cabalmain. Many people in one place = many fancy things like: wings, costumes, pets etc, cabalmain just can't handle thats all and crash.
I think i've found a way to decrease the amount of auto close, i just removed unused things from man/woman.ech's, that reduce the load in cabalmain.
It take sooo much time to edit those man/woman but it gives a huge result, also u should check the man/woman from 13+ if they are not broken or smth, i remember i found in some release broken man14 which was bugged and cause of this appear so many autocloses, i couldn't even open the man14 in sweetscape, someone edited it wrong.
Anyway if u want keep ur svr good u have to work hard for it :)

edit:// Client closes are not saved in logs - thats for future knowing ^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We do not help here using teamviver, that's the rule. Keep this :)
magnho
We already have discuss about client crashes in some thread, to remember that it's probably appear because of too much load visual things in cabalmain. Many people in one place = many fancy things like: wings, costumes, pets etc, cabalmain just can't handle thats all and crash.
I think i've found a way to decrease the amount of auto close, i just removed unused things from man/woman.ech's, that reduce the load in cabalmain.
It take sooo much time to edit those man/woman but it gives a huge result, also u should check the man/woman from 13+ if they are not broken or smth, i remember i found in some release broken man14 which was bugged and cause of this appear so many autocloses, i couldn't even open the man14 in sweetscape, someone edited it wrong.
Anyway if u want keep ur svr good u have to work hard for it :)

edit:// Client closes are not saved in logs - thats for future knowing ^^

thanks for the tip , but it does not know where to start , I have no ability to edit woman and man I think I'll have to learn , indicates some cabalmain ?

Upvote 0
Back