Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Cabal 2 Korea Models Extraction

Reaction score
Hello guys, if anyone is willing to share how can we extract models from cabal 2 client i already have the client full updated and it's about 11+ GB Arhive.
If some one say's he will do a guide for all us how can we do that, i will upload the full client on google drive and assure will remain there for the rest of the life.

Also if there are other games that you can extract and transmute them to cabal i will download that and upload it too.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nevermind unless you got a fully updated english client up till pre-shutdown i got nothing for you.

In case you have doubts ether or not you have to get me that english client to get what you want:
r0wLkEr - [Discussion]Cabal 2 Korea Models Extraction - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yes easy extreme
PUBG to cabal

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Extract .pak file by 7zip done !!!

Super Easy Extreme

Ok, no one is interested, nice ppl around here.
CLOSE REQUEST

As i said i ask only for a copy of the english version which i would need for future use / avoid translating files from korean to english.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
script extract .pak cabal 2 ( can selete more .pak exctract in 1 time ) :
how to use script :

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
script extract .pak cabal 2 ( can selete more .pak exctract in 1 time ) :
how to use script :

This one is incomplete, but screw it since you did post it ill just put the rest so you can pak and unpack at will

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would need for future use / avoid translating files from korean to english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does someone still have the CABAL 2 english version??? i need the full client.. want to use for CABAL 2 KR...

but how to repack the .pak file once unpack it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you... hope it's level 60 patch already... i've done the translations but since refering the US file it's only updated until level 40 so no much details in it.....

Back