Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is it possible to create/edit maps for Cabal EU?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Grettings,

as the title is kinda short to go through everything, i'd like to go a bit more into detail.

First: i've tried to find something about that and think to remind about a video on youtube but i cant find that anymore. I've also looked thorugh this forum abit before posting and couldnt find something about that either. May i didnt use the correct words ^^

Anyway.... As the title says iam looking for a way to create new maps or edit existing ones. so far i thought about using 3ds Max for that, but if that doenst work i dont like to waste money for that.

If you have any idea or else about that topic i thank you in advance for sharing it.

Best regards
DankeBrummi

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are currently no public tools for editing or creating maps. The best you can do is edit the MCL files with my 010 templates.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sad but thx for the reply mate :D A quick look tells me thats a lot of work for what if liked to do.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
up :wink::fanny::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::blush::blink::blink:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
up :wink::fanny::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::blush::blink::blink:

It may be time consuming but the MCL template can do magic for us who are unaware of other methods to adjust/create new maps.
Its a blessing to have that to begin with and to be honest a full map can take all the time it needs, if the result is good enough then it pays off one way or another, let it be the good feel after actually giving the game your own touch or simply having a big chunk of work done..
Textures, height data and everything else can be edited very easily despite the time it takes and the detail it allows, I find it fun and I think many would enjoy it if just trying it out :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, anyone from the PH here? or atleast the patch where the Weakened Maps like Copy of the Map part can only be entered just a single time?

Back