Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

new maps or new dungeons-what is more important for the cabal?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
What do you think is more necessary-new maps or new dungeons?I would like to hear your opinion
chachuy25 - new maps or new dungeons-what is more important for the cabal? - RaGEZONE Forums
chachuy25 - new maps or new dungeons-what is more important for the cabal? - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm a fan of this Map example :eek:
I think a nice change in scenery can definitely make a difference in the player experience.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mine is concept. We all bored already on this sh*t, getting lvl and doing some dg and mwar, we need someone to lunch a good sever with a twist content or concept in-game!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mine is concept. We all bored already on this sh*t, getting lvl and doing some dg and mwar, we need someone to lunch a good sever with a twist content or concept in-game!!!

What idea is considered a twist. It isn't like we are able to just do anything we ever wanted with what we have. Do you have any concepts or ideas people could try? Also as per the post I think if possible a new map that acts like a dungeon in a way where you have to kill bosses in order to spawn other stuff and maybe open new areas for a certain amount of time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What idea is considered a twist. It isn't like we are able to just do anything we ever wanted with what we have. Do you have any concepts or ideas people could try? Also as per the post I think if possible a new map that acts like a dungeon in a way where you have to kill bosses in order to spawn other stuff and maybe open new areas for a certain amount of time.
I'll give you a idea which will work!

1. Mwar in Chaos Arena. EP2 Style, more kills = won
2. Coins system
3. Remove majority of useless dungeons, keep only 5 and do a twist in game.

Back