Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Query to ban/kick a player

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I wanted to know if there is a db query that kicks, or even better - bans a player that is playing in the server? Not after a user quits game, but instant - when user is active.
I need a query and not a tool to do this, because I want to automate this process.

thanks in advance :wink:

Inactive
Reaction score
This will ban, but won't kick. So you would have to kick then run this query.

Code:
USE Account
GO
UPDATE cabal_auth_table SET AuthType = '2' WHERE ID = 'username-here'

To unban, change the 2 to a 1.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Thats the problem.

I'm new to cabal in general, but there might be some ways to "beat around it". Has anyone tried seeing if u change the value of them being logged in when they are logged in to force them out? Or just an idea here, run a query to delete the char while user is in game not sure what type of issues this one would cause and i would only try char deletion on a test server first LOL.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is trick to DC everyone from server without restarting channel and without beeing in game

Upvote 0
Back