Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] mFS lovers ? Anyone ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heyo~

I don't really know where to ask, but let's try :

Is there an open server where mFS are actually playable ?

by playable, I mean with magic battlemode 2 and/or 3, and some tweaks to be mainly played as a magic class.

I highly doubt that nobody had this idea yet, but did anyone do it for real ?

no flamerino plz~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cabal Online definitly killed MFS, it started when they released FS new Trans skills / more buff update.

Mfs is mainly a ep2 feature where players were playing MFS because of the lack of FS sword skillls combinaison.

You wont see any MFS server for the next reason = if you give FS the ability to play magic DMG, they will combinate with Sword FS and will be hybrid wich is totaly unbalanced.

Because they will plays sword sometimes ( because any trans skills > lance/canon in dmg) and when the enemies run away or are to far away they will start doing Magic combo with big dmg too.

So the problem of MFS nowdays with buff/skills/feature as Sword FS is the possibility for players going hybrid.

(this is mostly an explaination since most server use ALL AMP on craft)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
that doesn't really answer anything tho.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
AFAIK, there's no server with a proper mFS setup.

The thing is.. you would have to change a whole class, if you really wanna make it mFS ONLY.

mFS in cabals current EP mostly is a hybrid build.
Just go for Dex instead of Str or Int. You'll just deal a bit less with Lances&Cannons but you'll still deal more than a decent amout of dmg with the trans skills & BM3 A/B.

We already have All Skill Amp, so that won't be a problem.. try to get good Prideus or Siena bracelets and they should be better than +8 Bracelets.. no need to swap them infight when going for Lances/Cannons.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey been playing magic fs since ogplanet days, i found in many ways you can still adopt your fs to fit dmg equivelent to sword atk by adding all amp instead sword amp, going for atk rate, def rate, and using quick combo for lances, to equalize damage and substain others g.m-trans skill combos with def rate, if you ever create a bm2 or bm3 thats able to basic attack based on maybe fa bm2 where basic attack is equivelent to magic attack and have it where you can hit the higher one, so if your sword it will do more sword basic attack and if its mage higher attack it recalculates to that damage, please let me know, would love to test it, i will post some set codes for you later to try if you would to try some fs gear crafted for magic type, dont worry many people dont understand the power of magic fs thats why its not really adopted, only few know how to kick+fade+combo and many dont understand 4-6 smaller skills is equivelent to 1 trans skill on casting, your 4-6hits have to be 2 crts atleast to out power their skill dmg to yours and they would have to perfect crt you on each shot which with def rate and resistance its not so easy ;) goodluck on your journey if i ever come up with something equivelent to it, i would be more than glad to help!!!

Back