Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

server files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all,
Is it possible to get the latest servers files for cabal? Such as what cabal eu / na have?

Is there a way to this at all ? Is it costly? Rough pricing?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Heya, thanks for that. I saw it, its not what im looking for unfortunately.

What i mean is, Would it be possible to engage with the developers or whoever is in charge of distributing/renting files for example to cabal EU / NA / BR servers?

To rent files? So we can host a vanila like experience with minor changes within server?

I dont want old files for server. Im interested in having as up to date as possible? Ep 22 or whatever :)

Just no idea where to begin with this process or if possible at all?

Reaction score
Heya, thanks for that. I saw it, its not what im looking for unfortunately.

What i mean is, Would it be possible to engage with the developers or whoever is in charge of distributing/renting files for example to cabal EU / NA / BR servers?

To rent files? So we can host a vanila like experience with minor changes within server?

I dont want old files for server. Im interested in having as up to date as possible? Ep 22 or whatever :)

Just no idea where to begin with this process or if possible at all?

this I gave you and EP 29 last update

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All of the released are based on EP8, which uses 2 cabalmain for a switch but there is one server file released that uses 1 cabalmain same as official but it needs a lot of work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So no way to have original files? only modified?
Im interested in having a proper hosted server like EU / NA / BR / PH etc. not a heavily modded server nothing.... just minor exp changes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im interested in having a proper hosted server like EU / NA / BR / PH etc. not a heavily modded server nothing.... just minor exp changes.
There is 1 cabalmain with 9 classes but 8 classes is the most stable yet still needs a fix I worked for it from the day it released till now.

Reaction score

there are some developer who have updated 9 class files but not exactly like ph/na and other official servers

Reaction score
Hi all,
Is it possible to get the latest servers files for cabal? Such as what cabal eu / na have?

Is there a way to this at all ? Is it costly? Rough pricing?

This question pops in from time to time and it's usually from people who are very new to this community.

There are multiple ways of attempting to get the files, such as contacting ESTSoft directly via their website, or trying to find their representatives on LinkedIn or something similar.
Otherwise, you can try to track down someone from the dev team who took a backup of the source or files and is willing to risk jail time while selling it to you.
3rd option is getting a team of knowledgeable people who can build you an emulator.

Whichever the case, you need capital, and by "capital", I mean money. A LOT of money. I am talking about hundreds of thousands to get what you want, and that's just a starting point.

Getting in touch with ESTSoft without credentials, legitimacy and a Korean translator is not possible either.

So hopefully that gives you a perspective how easy it is to obtain files which everyone wants since 2009.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ESTSoft/PlayThisGame will not license CABAL to anyone else, especially some random person. They run most (if not all) of the CABAL Online servers themselves, now. The only reason we even have EP8 files is because someone hacked into the BR licensee's servers.

BCO

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The only reason we even have EP8 files is because someone hacked into the BR licensee's servers.

And most importantly because that JustinBieber guy released them to the public. :)

#neverforget

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there any cabal offline to practice developing ? just want to start my own server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is there any cabal offline to practice developing ? just want to start my own server

Developing or customising?
As of customising, you can get from Releases, lots of ready-made server packs are there for you to try.
As of developing, you need the source code if you want to go for mass changes, or you have to develop your own library, do the sideload, hook into the old Cabal.

Back