Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Angelica User Interfaces Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
--- IMPORTANT!!! ---

To use the tool without errors, windows must be in Chinese Region.
changing the region will not change your windows language and will not affect any installed programs.

How to change windows Region:
Code:
Control Panel->Region->Administrative->Change System Locale->Chinese (Simplified, China).

Note : You shouldn't try to use AUIEditor_d.exe, because there's nothing different, it's a development version, that's why the EXE has a bigger size. If you try to use it anyway, you may get several missing file errors.

Basics:(AUIEditor=Angelica User Interfaces Editor)This AUIEditor is shared by Fyyre and it can be obtained through the FW Section in some publicly shared client sources and other archives:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f783/compilation-useful-releases-2021-a-1195963/

*AUIEditor is kinda a universal tool for a specific version of Angelica engine.

It can be compiled with AUInterfaces ,GfxCommon and LuaWrapper. It's using libraries that get used by client executable.
It gives you a display of interfaces like in-game experience and even shows some gfx and sound effects.
It's far more accurate than UIEdit unless someone actually improves it.

*AUInterfaces is responsible for the implementation of xml files in interfaces. There is a pattern and some rules for interfaces.

Unfortunately,it's not using an external library or 3rd party SDK for XML language.
Usually Debug && Release Build are used to create other build such as W2Release && W2Debugthen we fix include and library paths along with the client source we are using.

How to use AUIEditor.exe?

Let's suppose that current location of the tool is: C:\AUIEditor\AUIEditor.exe
We need to extract the following pck archives at the same level of AUIEditor.exe

Code:
configs.pck into C:\AUIEditor\configs
gfx.pck into C:\AUIEditor\gfx
interfaces.pck into C:\AUIEditor\interfaces
sfx.pck into C:\AUIEditor\sfx
shaders.pck into C:\AUIEditor\shaders
surfaces.pck into C:\AUIEditor\surfaces
fonts into C:\AUIEditor\font

The program generates logs, any errors look inside the logs folder.

Files (.dcf) load all interfaces specified in the file.
To alphabetize the interfaces list, you must edit the order inside the file (.dcf).

GFX EXAMPLE:

Files (.dtf) are compatible with the program, this type of file was used to make the interfaces before changing to (.xml).

*Use WinPck it works with newer clients of the games From:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f967/fwpck-exe-out-of-date-1197939/

*Addition Research Links:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f783/fw-client-source-research-1202128/index2.html

*Download Links:

*Any problem with the tool, comment that I will make corrections

Currently,this tool has been tested to work with Perfect World, Forsaken World, Saint Seya Online and World2. I'm grateful for the wonderful people who have supported me with my work.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
*Localizing the tool in question is not enough for full localization to English.
AngelicaFile2 ,CommonFile and PropDlg affect interfaces for tools.
So we will need to adjust these 3rd Party SDKs ,translate their dialogs from RC file,adjust source files when required and then recompile.

*There are both Static and Dynamic Libraries to take into account.
PS: static=*.lib && dynamic=*.DLL

We must unlock the Libraries used by the tools and be able to adjust and recompile at anytime to use the native tools comfortably.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this problem

A3DGFXMan::Init() Can not open gfxlist.txt

but there is no file gfxlist.txt in gfx.pck how do i open it?

the program opens and closes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this problem

A3DGFXMan::Init() Can not open gfxlist.txt

but there is no file gfxlist.txt in gfx.pck how do i open it?

the program opens and closes

This a common error, it is not interconnected with the tool, if the tool is opening and closing you forgot to extract some .pck inside the folder

*This editor works in all Angelica games, inform the game that the error is appearing
It may be that the game does not have some necessary files, so I have to include it in the tool.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it does NOT work with World 2, have tried, it only accepts w2i

From what I understand it works in one version of world2 and another doesn't.

Clean the Logs folder, try again and send me the zipped log folder please.

Also sends a download link of client you're using.

the problem was in the font folder name was fonts . now it's working

I made the download available with the correct folders inside, just extract the files inside them.

Anyway, I'm glad you managed to solve your problem.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thank you both of you for your hard work in getting that tool working!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I tried to run it on mine, at first I lacked dll libraries, but then I ran it, but it does not show images with surfaces

The Chinese language in the Win11 system is installed. How do I get the mapping to work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I tried to run it on mine, at first I lacked dll libraries, but then I ran it, but it does not show images with surfaces

The Chinese language in the Win11 system is installed. How do I get the mapping to work?

First Missing Dlls:

AUIEditor.exe = you find dll's in C:\Windows\System32

If you try to run AUIEditor_d.exe:

d = means debug, this is a developer version.

You will have several dll errors, just ignore this version of tool.

About the error:

From your description of the problem, it looks like you didn't extract the files correctly inside the surfaces folder or your surfaces.pck is missing files, you can find out what is missing in the logs files.

There are some windows that have no background.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@W33d Checked the logs, all the files in place, double-checked, but in the logs still writes that there is no file from the folder surfaces, although I went exactly this way, and there is this file.The only point I do not understand, I open the folder with the interface of the game Perfect World, where the format of interface files .xml, but in the logs, he writes me the format .groups Why so?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
send me your zipped log folder and a link to download the client you are using for me to test here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@W33d

the problem is in your pc, my pc is Windows 11

try to change the region of the pc to chinese maybe that's it here it loaded normally, using your files, I took a print of the same image you showed me

maybe there is some compatibility problem with Cyrillic

Control Panel->Region->Administrative->Change System Locale->Chinese (Simplified, China).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was facing the same problem, The only thing i had to do was to change Windows' region to Simplified Chinese

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to change the thread to use the tools to be with windows in Simplified Chinese Region

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested your tool and it worked very well but i forgot to thank you.
Thank you for helping the community so much! It's people like you who have changed so many people's lives.
Thank you very much!

Back