Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blue Dragon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Blue Dragon server and html files?
I want to make a offline server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Blue Dragon server and html files?
I want to make a offline server.
the files that the BD Server had probably won't be available to the public unless it has been released by the server owner itself. alternatively, you can try to recreate it yourself if you have the BD client. ( though I don't recommend this at all if you're planning to release it to the public).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lol, there is only one person that i know of that would ask for them files, and he had to create another account just to ask since he has been banned so many times here on this forum...

to bad we don't get along anymore...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol, there is only one person that i know of that would ask for them files, and he had to create another account just to ask since he has been banned so many times here on this forum...

to bad we don't get along anymore...

the world is bigger then who you know.

I still want to play on the server if anyone can get it up and running, with the soul(item used in game) grinding and gear progression.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
i made a better version of blue dragon called NightDragon but its been canceled

Last edited:
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
pwi is a dying game its hard to find alot of people and alot of people dont like 5 aps and instacast anymore because its unbalanced

Back