Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete Package Install Issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I originally posted this in 343's Complete Package post, but I have not received any response. I'm wondering if anyone can explain what is going on and how to fix this issue.

I installed by following 343's video guide (EXACTLY HOW HE SET IT UP), minus hardware differences of course. At the point of 18:00 minutes, I am running into the following issue:
saPE63Y - Complete Package Install Issue - RaGEZONE Forums

This starts if I leave it sitting for ~10 seconds, and if I login fast enough, getting to the point where he is shutting down the server (shutdown -h now), this issue starts up almost immediately. It just keeps cycling through the same set of strings:
Code:
TRACE : gdeliveryserver::statusannounce.online=0,fakemax=6000,load=0,attr=268435456
TRACE : gdeliveryserver::statusannounce.online=0,fakemax=6000,load=0,attr=268435456
TRACE : checkpoint begin.
TRACE : checkpoint end.
TRACE : checkpoint begin.
TRACE : checkpoint end.

At some point it shuts down the entire Ubuntu instance on it's own.

I have searched high and low, both on the forum and the magical tech-god Google, but cannot find information about this issue.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back