Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Love to have a new release too bad my poweredge server blade is intel xeon and not amd so i acnt run it ill have to stick with the 136 for now till someone makes it possible for intel users to install the new release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well hello and thank you for such an awesome release, i just wonder if its just me or its has happened to anyone else that in pwAdmin the chars page doesnt show chars but everything else so i tried to sync it and it just stays there working but doesnt bring anything up just gets stuck there like trying to sync, also the server config page doesnt load any data, everything else works perfect so im assuming its not a mysql connection problem, might it be the database itself? im running the server on a non virtual machine.
okay thats my little doubt about my issue if anyone could give me a hint maybe its so simple i cant think of it .
thank you

Running the 151 server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I ask if there's any way to get PWServer Files for PW 1.5.2?

Reaction score
Biggest thing to have spawned this update is, fixing OHT map quests and spiritual ciltivation quest-line. Previously (last release) OHT was still 'broke' so I added a custom 'cheater' quest to just finish off culti @ lv101 and finishing 'wraiths ploy' unlocked all OHT maps.

How possible finish culti quests with another quest?
I try but was unable so at end just removed required quest for oht.
U did this cheat quest?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good daytime everyone! Tell me please, how can I turn botique shop on? I see even no button in client 1.5.1
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

-----
Can someone upload example of standart PWI gshop.data please?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the 151 server from this package up and running without many issues. I have located a bug with the Earth boss in Warsong City, but that's an enigma for a different time. I have been trying to get the boutique operating. I know that I must edit gshop.data, gshop1.data, gshopsev.data, and gshopsev1.data. The issue is that the sGSHOPedit included in the tools is incapable of editing 1.5.1 gshop.data files. I've done some research, and people say it's possible to use gshop.data files from a 1.4.4 client to update the 1.5.1 clients. I have not gotten to the point where I can attempt this. First, a 1.4.4 client is not included in this package, and 1.4.6 doesn't work. Second, I can not find a single source that still works to download the 1.4.4 client. And Finally, there are zero active tutorial videos on editing gshop.data files. Included in this package is three gshopedit programs. One will not work at all because of impossible to install on my system VB6 control files. One looks like the one I'm supposed to use to edit 1.4.4 files. And, the last one can edit gshop.data 151 files, but doesn't have a "get timestamp" button, and doesn't have export options to create the gshopsev.data files. I'm at a loss on what to do to continue with my boutique project before I've even had a chance to start it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I seen that! Thanks 343! I was wondering if you were still active around here. I can't help but wonder if you plan to release an updated version of the server to bring us into the new classes and races. Anyway, thank you for an awesome release! I'm only looking for config files for sELedit now to save element.data and export server files. I can edit it and save a client version, but can't output to server version without the config file. Without being able to save element.data server version, I can't edit a lot in the game. I found it while trying to figure out how to fix warsong. Warsong is impossible to do for some reason, because the Earth boss doesn't respawn itself once you kill him the first time. Which makes the boss impossible to kill. I'm currently scouring the files trying to find what the issue is with him. That's neither here nor there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to make starting point out from primal world. i was read 343 quote that i must exportclsconfig from server? but How to export clsconfig? what command is it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I still need help with installation client

343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

Right click -> Properties -> Change comtability settings to Windows XP

In case this doesn't work, compare MD5 settings of your files with the ones in the thread. If they don't match, redownload the client using another browser.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for making this 343 great work. My only issue is that none of my friends can connect to the registration page. Did I miss something?. Could anybody please set me on the right path to get this resolved?.

Thanks

Back