Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for making this 343 great work. My only issue is that none of my friends can connect to the registration page. Did I miss something?. Could anybody please set me on the right path to get this resolved?.

Thanks

You need to portforward your ports. You need to read the thread carefully.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How would I change the default system announcement (currently: PUT ANNOUNCEMENT HERE)?

edit: did alot more searching, found out its in pwAdmin :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So 1.5.3 server files were released and I was wondering do I overwrite both 1.3.6 files and 1.5.1 servers? I wasn't sure so I just did 1.5.1 just to test and tried to log in and it said version client to low so I read on forums it's gotta be gshop? So I tried to edit gshop deleted all items in gshop put new time stamp but still client version to low not sure what to do help would be awesome thanks! Also I was using perfect world vision client :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tolong buat tutorial perfect world v153 dari awal sampai akhir...
Tolong buatnya menggunakan video..

PLEASE MAKE A PERFECT TUTORIAL V153 WORLD FROM START TO FINISH ...
PLEASE USE VIDEO him ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So i setup the 151 server at the first of the year and every thing was just great. I played it for a couple weeks or 3 and then stopped playing it and just now decided to start playing it once more. So i start the vm (vmware) and then start up the server and then log in to the game client and it cant connect. So i look at the logs and notice that gamedbd couldnt write to storage locatin checked perms it and noticed one wasnt correct so i changed it. Now i can log into the game but all characters are gone they are still listed in mysql db. So i thought maby something was a miss with the server and i had a backup put it in same thing no characters.
So what could be causing this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to use the RebellionPW Client for 1.5.1 because i dont have high speed to download the pw-151 client right now, it always says its too low version, how can i patch it to the required version?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I try to use the RebellionPW Client for 1.5.1 because i dont have high speed to download the pw-151 client right now, it always says its too low version, how can i patch it to the required version?

*facepalm* copy the .data files from the server to the client (gshop.data, gshop1.data, elements.data)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
*facepalm* copy the .data files from the server to the client (gshop.data, gshop1.data, elements.data)

And i downloaded the 151 client and read it too late ._.

"Could not log in to Server (Y)"
wtf is this?
"2016-10-29 22:26:11 PerfectWorldHomeServer gdeliveryd: err : PlayerLogin wrong! userid 1024 roleid 1024 usbbind 0 gs_id=-1
2016-10-29 22:30:00 PerfectWorldHomeServer gdeliveryd: err : PlayerLogin wrong! userid 1040 roleid 1040 usbbind 0 gs_id=-1

pw-151-server_07.JAN.2014-ubuntu12.04.3_amd64.iso
The Serverfiles are broken, it wont go further than character selection since is61 is missing

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not missing you just need to start the map. :grr:
Here
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so add the map to pwAdmin manually. look at pwAdmin/serverctrl.jsp around line 250.

Map Name?

EDIT:
is61 is added, which maps i need to add at all

Started is61, after few seconds its going shutdown itself ._.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey 343 can you add me on Skype please? I have already started developing the server but was on halt for a bit because my PC's motherboard gave up. I am getting a new PC soon and would like to resume but there are some things I am not sure on how to get done. Speaking to you directly would help alot. I finished almost everything I just need to know how to do one or two little things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help
is there another way to download besides mega?

if you need to download from mega there is 2 ways

1. use a chromiun based browser like Torch or Chrome or or Firefox they are all compatable

or

2.download megasync it speeds up download anyway

Back