Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Reaction score
If you're specifically looking for that time frame (~around 10 years prior to now); you'll most likely enjoy 136 and/or 146, at least those would be the closest releases out of this package...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're specifically looking for that time frame (~around 10 years prior to now); you'll most likely enjoy 136 and/or 146, at least those would be the closest releases out of this package...
No, I am not looking for that frame, I just need server with possible less bugs and some custom features/quests/items if have! :) Thanks.

Reaction score
No, I am not looking for that frame, I just need server with possible less bugs and some custom features/quests/items if have! :) Thanks.

Well TBH I haven't been following any other releases since creating and maintaining this package!

And as far as this package/release goes I have made it my entire goal to be as "stock" as possible (so people can make their OWN customizations rather than deal with somebody elses)!

The only version in this package that is "highly modified" would be 136 (the base package); although it is "heavily modified" it was modified primarily to resemble a "stock" 139/144 (with stock and stock-like "customizations")...!

So based on all that I would recommend to (at least start with) v136 from this package... It also has the most amount of "knowledge" and "tools" available so that you can customize just about anything you could want to!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well TBH I haven't been following any other releases since creating and maintaining this package!

And as far as this package/release goes I have made it my entire goal to be as "stock" as possible (so people can make their OWN customizations rather than deal with somebody elses)!

The only version in this package that is "highly modified" would be 136 (the base package); although it is "heavily modified" it was modified primarily to resemble a "stock" 139/144 (with stock and stock-like "customizations")...!

So based on all that I would recommend to (at least start with) v136 from this package... It also has the most amount of "knowledge" and "tools" available so that you can customize just about anything you could want to!
OK, Thank you for your time ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@343 I installed 153 on VM followed video instruction and it worked yesterday created char on pwAdmin, log in to server selecting char and when i click Start got error that i could not login to server
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

today i have tried again but cannot login to pwAdmin!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The password for the pwAdmin page should just be root.

Can you get it to allow you in with that password?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not sure what's happening then. Has your IP address of the server changed (via DHCP) or do you have it set as static?

I know on my box, I created a DHCP lease reservation for the virtual machine's network interface, so that it always received the same IP address. I believe the IP address that's entered during setup it hard-coded into the various services running on the box, but it doesn't prevent the actual server from grabbing whatever the DHCP server hands to it. (i.e. DHCP could give you a different IP for the server after a reboot, but the services are still trying to run on the IP that it started with.)

I'm not 100% sure on that part, but I would recommend checking that part first.

Also, if your IP has changed, I believe that there is a command built-in to the package that updates all the IP address entries. I'll have to go search for that first and I'll report back if I find it.

Worst case scenario, nuke the VM and start over. Start to finish, installation of this server should only take appx 15 minutes, tops.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure what's happening then. Has your IP address of the server changed (via DHCP) or do you have it set as static?

I know on my box, I created a DHCP lease reservation for the virtual machine's network interface, so that it always received the same IP address. I believe the IP address that's entered during setup it hard-coded into the various services running on the box, but it doesn't prevent the actual server from grabbing whatever the DHCP server hands to it. (i.e. DHCP could give you a different IP for the server after a reboot, but the services are still trying to run on the IP that it started with.)

Also, if your IP has changed, I believe that there is a command built-in to the package that updates all the IP address entries. I'll have to go search for that first and I'll report back if I find it.

Worst case scenario, nuke the VM and start over. Start to finish, installation of this server should only take appx 15 minutes, tops.
I reinstalled server and 1st time i can login to pwAdmin, but still can not enter to the game. I login selecting char and when press start it kicking me to login again saying Could not connect to server ​and after that i can`t login to pwAdmin with any password!

Code:
TRACE : WaitQueueManager: Login User=1024 Role=1024 Linkid=1TRACE : PlayerLogin userid 1024 roleid 1024 usbbind 0 gs_id -1err : PlayerLogin wrong! userid 1024 roleid 1024 usbbind 0 gs_id=-1 world_id=1TRACE : gdelivery:: statusannounce: user 1024(roleid=1918988387) offline, onlineuser count is 1java.lang.NullPointerException        at protocol.UserLogout.Server(UserLogout.java:55)        at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Rpc.Process(Unknown Source)        at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Task.run(Unknown Source)        at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source)        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)TRACE : gdeliveryserver::statusannounce,online=0,fakemax=2500,load=0,attr=-805306368

Last edited:
Reaction score

yes there is, it's in /root/ and it's called ipset.sh

so, simply run ./ipset.sh the moment you log in to change config IPs :wink:

I reinstalled server and 1st time i can login to pwAdmin, but still can not enter to the game. I login selecting char and when press start it kicking me to login again saying Could not connect to server ​and after that i can`t login to pwAdmin with any password!

Code:
TRACE : WaitQueueManager: Login User=1024 Role=1024 Linkid=1TRACE : PlayerLogin userid 1024 roleid 1024 usbbind 0 gs_id -1err : PlayerLogin wrong! userid 1024 roleid 1024 usbbind 0 gs_id=-1 world_id=1TRACE : gdelivery:: statusannounce: user 1024(roleid=1918988387) offline, onlineuser count is 1java.lang.NullPointerException        at protocol.UserLogout.Server(UserLogout.java:55)        at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Rpc.Process(Unknown Source)        at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Task.run(Unknown Source)        at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source)        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)TRACE : gdeliveryserver::statusannounce,online=0,fakemax=2500,load=0,attr=-805306368

Default password for pwAdmin is "root" - if you type ANYTHING other than root the first time - you automatically are changing it to whatever ELSE you type, therefore if you type "FUCKYOU" the FIRST time you log into pwAdmin, your new password moving forward would be "FUCKYOU"... Likewise, if you type NOTHING at all, this is your password moving forward, IE your password is "<null>", and will always be <null> moving forward... The only way to change that is to edit the pwAdmin files manually yourself!

That being said, chances are you cannot log in due to map 61 not being started... If you're running anything above 146 I think it is, for 151 you have to start - I can't even remember RN, and for 153 and 155 you have to start map61 / IS61... You will not be able to log in if the map the character is "born on" isn't "up" :wink:

ETA: IS62, if you're using v151 it's actually is62 you must start (to be "born")... 153 and 155 it's is61...

Last edited:
Reaction score
That being said, chances are you cannot log in due to map 61 not being started... If you're running anything above 146 I think it is, for 151 you have to start - I can't even remember RN, and for 153 and 155 you have to start map61 / IS61... You will not be able to log in if the map the character is "born on" isn't "up" :wink:

ETA: IS63, if you're using v151 it's actually is63 you must start (to be "born")... 153 and 155 it's is61...

the start map has never changed after 1.5.1 it has always been is62

edit: ok, I'm wrong it's 61 (I stopped dealing with pwi since the w2 leak)

Last edited:
Reaction score
for 153 and 155 it's is61 ~ that I am 100% sure of

I'm not 100% sure on 151 without firing it up :p: but I do know it's either is62 [strike]or is63[/strike]

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.5.1 is location 62
Gonna like this version due of mystic class being one piece together and being superior class

Reaction score
I feel I'm starting to get close, I do believe that as of 0200 (my time zone) tonight my 'test' troubleshooting server will have been running 14 days straight - with NO issues... Still gonna wrap up some other stuff, and continue testing!

Reaction score
homestead is not working properly? why i can't enter homestead? thank you

I quit playing PW back in 2012, so I have no clue what that is, or how it works =\

First and foremost - as with any 'feature' or 'place'; I'd make sure the proper map(s) are running! That along with any configurations needed (like how you can turn PVP on/off, or TW on/off, ETC!!!

Whatever your problem is may be as simple as setting a configuration and/or starting a map(s)...

Maybe someone who actually knows will chime in :wink: :):

Also(/add): Links are going dead while I UL a major update!

Reaction score
ok, thank you, we are waiting for your next updated uploads :) thank you...

homestead is one of the last instances. is80, (and possibly is81?)

if you ever need to know what a certain map is, go to element/maps/a** and look at precinct.clt and you'll find the names in there (this is a text file with the clt extension for the client)

Back