Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Did you try loading gs service manually and seeing why it failed to load...?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it just keep cashing main map all time
check your server side sev files if you have 3 of them gshopsev gshopsev1 gshopsev2 you might be missing one sev
also check the client too gshop gshop1 gshop2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
gshop cant open ,please tell me how to do it

cant open . Please tell me oher one ////

Can you send a copy of your revised document? We directly cover 343's server and game client to open gshop and housing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Running this server+client 1.4.6 and now got up to lv 60 and tried TT... except the mobs are semi buried in the ground. The normal mobs you can still kill with ranged chars, but the bosses just keep resetting because they're stuck in the ground. Anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it? Many thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need help, in Warsong City no appear Badges NPC, and try put it, but idk which Trigger use. Same for CV (Lunar)
TY

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help, in Warsong City no appear Badges NPC, and try put it, but idk which Trigger use. Same for CV (Lunar)
TY

if you want the trigger ↓
search for bagde>NPC that drops>check npcGen>gets trigger

Reaction score
TY

if I'm not mistaken, check the Aipolicy, it may need fixed for the bosses. I know one of them did that which respawned a bunch of times and they fubar'd the aipolicy for it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i ran 343's release on ubuntu 12 ( the one that 343 provived) everything is working fine, now that i want to install it on ubuntu 20, the install-pw script threw "MUST be installed on ubuntu 12" error, i dug abit into the install script and disabled the verison check (!= → ==) , also tried with "--force" option but both did not work and $PATH became empty (every command except for the built-in ones with OS became unavailable), then OS won't load after reboot/log of due to the same reason.
i'v seen PATH being set just once but in a crontab file, not sure if that matters.
someone can lead me and tell me what did i do wrong?

since this release was meant to be internet dependent and should work with no external resources, what are the requirements to set this on a newer OS?

thanks in advance
:thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i used this one: https://forum.ragezone.com/f751/pw-155-box-1154029/ and fixed his install script to work with ubuntu 20, and then sent it back to him, i'm pretty sure he updated the original post to include the new stuff to make it all work, only a few minor issues such as you will need to edit the world/npcgen.data to enable a few spawn controllers for some npcs that are missing. hope that helps

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used this one: https://forum.ragezone.com/f751/pw-155-box-1154029/ and fixed his install script to work with ubuntu 20, and then sent it back to him, i'm pretty sure he updated the original post to include the new stuff to make it all work, only a few minor issues such as you will need to edit the world/npcgen.data to enable a few spawn controllers for some npcs that are missing. hope that helps

sweet, tyvm, i'll try it and keep you updated.
for the world's npcgen.data i can copy the one i'v worked on in 343's release ( not sure if it will work tho) in case it doesn't work, i'll modify the one provided with this link.

have a good day :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it just keep cashing main map all time

I had that issue ALL THE TIME when I first started messing with my server.
Turned out to the be the #1 reason on that "Helping Hand" thread.
The utility I was using to transfer files to the server was changing the CHMOD (?) attributes of the file, and it crashed the main map every time.
I just got into the habit of copying the files, then manually checking/resetting the attributes each time.

This also goes to manually editing the game files outside of the server and copying them back over. Check the attributes!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can access the pwAdmin website and change to my IP address in Serverlist.txt. But when I enter the game,there is no ping in server switch and I cant play .. Can someone help.. I install and reinstall the Ubuntu 3 times already and repeat the same process still can't enter ingame. I install the 1.36 perfect world server..
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the same problem, i there is a solution already i think i missed, can someone help me pls? :D

Running this server+client 1.4.6 and now got up to lv 60 and tried TT... except the mobs are semi buried in the ground. The normal mobs you can still kill with ranged chars, but the bosses just keep resetting because they're stuck in the ground. Anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it? Many thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the same problem, i there is a solution already i think i missed, can someone help me pls? :D

I never found a solution. What I ended up doing is spawning TT bosses in arch because char is a GM, you can hit ctrl-G and pick "create monster" and look up the appropriate monster ID from pwdatabase.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i tried looking into it, but all of the client links are dead in OP, and i don't see a 146 server here...
point me to the files you are using and i'll look into it...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like the client downloads hosted at Mega are down at the moment.
I'm hosting them as well, and I've sent 343 a message to update the post to include the .torrent file I created for all of the files.
(There's also a web-seed, so they are all always available.)

The server file for 1.4.6 is included in the server file called, " " which is still working on both of the provided links. (Mega and Gdrive)

Hope that helps!

-SciTech

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to install this but of course I can't get anywhere without the client files. Does anyone have any alternate links for them? It would be greatly appreciated...

Back