Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yup, bridged checked. Physical network checked. IP has been same since I started installation two days ago. Tried four different browsers.
That's the most frustrating thing, I can't think of a single thing left to do. I guess it's just not to be.

Thank you.

Which Linux distro are you using...?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrechid, it turned out to be an issue with VMWare Player defaulting to NAT'd network adapter. We dumped the VM, installed VMWare workstation, and got the networking fixed inside VMWare to be a bridged connection.

It boggles my mind that VMWare player defaults to a NAT'd connection, and not bridged.
However, we corrected that and got everything working 100% and he was able to login and play.

-SciTech76

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Awesome, I use virtualbox and it also default to nat networking... :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
at some point i need to move my PW server to hyper-v, that worked awesome for my FW server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'll post the .torrent for all of the files here shortly. Running some errands at the moment, but it should be back online tonight.

Here is the .torrent file for 343's Complete 10th Anniversary Release.
I've messaged him as well, so once he's back online he can update the original post with the link, or host it himself.

This torrent only has 2 seeders, but also has a complete web-seed, so it's always available.

Enjoy!

-SciTech76

Thank you for doing this! I will seed as much as I can.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can I change the files? I changed some on the client and on the service and apparently it's working fine, I'm looking for files in Portuguese ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some of you can share your npcgen.data of the Warsong and Lunar caves containing the Attendance NPCs.

I've tried to locate the Vile Boss Summon NPCs and can't find the trigger.

Reaction score
Some of you can share your npcgen.data of the Warsong and Lunar caves containing the Attendance NPCs.

Learn to work your way backwards. (I have NOT messed with PW in AGES, I'm been working with W2, when I work with these games at all)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can access the pwAdmin website and change to my IP address in Serverlist.txt. But when I enter the game,there is no ping in server switch and I cant play .. Can someone help.. I install and reinstall the Ubuntu 3 times already and repeat the same process still can't enter ingame. I install the 1.36 perfect world server..
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

please make sure Serverlist.txt is written correctly,
serverName 'literalTab' game
ServerPort:gameServerAddress 'literalTab' unique_Number_Per_Server_In_Serverlist.txt

Awesome, I use virtualbox and it also default to nat networking... :)

Hyper-v defaults to intern virtual switch (that's NAT for ms hyper-v), i guess they all do.

at some point i need to move my PW server to hyper-v, that worked awesome for my FW server

i can confirm, i moved my test server from VMware to Hyper-v and it works much better.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Learn to work your way backwards. (I have NOT messed with PW in AGES, I'm been working with W2, when I work with these games at all)

Yes, but when I try to place it, the npcs don't appear, and if I put them directly, they don't disappear after killing the boss, which causes an infinite summon (at least on CV / Lunar)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but when I try to place it, the npcs don't appear, and if I put them directly, they don't disappear after killing the boss, which causes an infinite summon (at least on CV / Lunar)

aipolicy.data

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

it has been asked before in this thread,
look in aipolicy.data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I was able to find the npcgen.data files that contain the triggers, NPC's, etc from 343's 1.5.1 server version. Not sure why they were removed from 1.5.5 - It also places the proper forges back where they belonged.

I just copied them over the existing ones and restarted the maps. (Warsong and Lunar) and they appear to be working just fine.
(note: The Warsong Earth Boss has a glitch where not enough of the mobs spawn after it's killed each time. The AI is looking for a kill count of 6, but it only spawns 5. I just bumped that mob count from 1 to 2 in the npcgen.data file, and that resolved the issue. I think they were called something like quartz bonecrackers, or something like that. The mob ID is 24562)

Reaction score

you're seriously trying to make me do the work for you..

Look at Aipolicy and npcgen.data as well as tasks.data you will find everything you need to do to fix the issue you're having. Also, try a newer Aipolicy that can be read, you'll find more information there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I am very new to this and am trying to figure it out. I believe I have the server portion of it created, but the Client links are currently not working. Is there somewhere else I can get them? or will they be fixed soon?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I am very new to this and am trying to figure it out. I believe I have the server portion of it created, but the Client links are currently not working. Is there somewhere else I can get them? or will they be fixed soon?

could you please provide screenshot/details of your issue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to create a 1.4.6 server, so I believe I need both 1.3.6 and 1.4.6 client iso files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I have been looking t his this forum for a while now, sorry for asking about the client links when it has already been answered.

I am having some struggles now getting to the registration website. I get the VM working, I got the server installed, mounted the Client and now I am trying to use the IP address to get to the registration page. It says to check connection and check firewall.

I tried disabling the firewall and it didn't work. Then I thought I used the wrong IP while creating the VM and during the server creation portion so I restarted the process and it is still not working.

Anyone who is available to help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Back