Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first off can we all give 343 a BIG THANK YOU if it wasnt for him this server would not be here, as I said I would upload here is the client 343 built

Genesis Interface

Server files

The way i am doing the server files they are not in a .iso format they are in .zip the reason for this is cuz the .iso is 3 times as big as the .zip. Therefore I have personally compressed the file myself. You will have to upload the server_root.zip in the / folder in ubuntu and/or debian and type:
this is debian command # apt-get install zip
this is debian command # apt-get install unzip
this is ubuntu command # sudo apt-get install zip
this is ubuntu command # sudo apt-get install unzip
this is debian command $ unzip server_root.zip
this is ubuntu command $ sudo unzip server_root.zip
now if you use debian you have to use chmod -R 777 on the start.sh and stop.sh and all the directories in the start.sh and stop.sh files to get them to run.

Last edited:
Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My current mirror's

Jumbofiles
These are NOT split the same way 343 did as I don't have his parts anymore, just the end files.

, download resuming should work...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow thank you both of you =) it's me or so many people DLING from jumbofiles.com? I am getting 150-177 KBPS not 300+ KBPS =) from Supra's VMware.rar uploads i get max speed for it.Anyway it's better than nothing for now =) I am DLING from RS and fulled speed =)

btw, DAs, i still can't change the password is Root for pwAdmin, i think i did changed the Md5 hash from that files and i did managed to changed the login's password when it needs to control over the whole server =) etc turn on the server =)

but for the default root as password for pwAdmin isn't changed or something. i changed where the lines says default root is md5 to my own md5 =) but this way doesn't work =) can you put me where the exactly lines for changed the root as password for pwAdmin ?

Last edited:
Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but for the default root as password for pwAdmin isn't changed or something. i changed where the lines says default root is md5 to my own md5 =) but this way doesn't work =) can you put me where the exactly lines for changed the root as password for pwAdmin ?

The //default is blah blah

is a comment in the code, the line directly under it `String iweb_password = blah` is what you need to change.

it's me or so many people DLING from jumbofiles.com? I am getting 150-177 KBPS not 300+ KBPS

No, they just have poop for bandwidth. Even from my server it was a pitiful 200kbps upload that they'd take... FileServe before they poop the bed would take 20MBps easily

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that is why i picked rapidshare good bandwith along with no captcha so works great with JDownloader just start the download and leave it going rapidshare is the number 1 as of right now but anyways i have to go to work peace out

Reaction score
@343, Hope you can find a good and free hosting files server for the client =) caused it's the biggest one we need to have it lol.

Free being the key word here too. I used to subscribe to M/U (only made the files smaller so non-subscribers could DL too), now with all this "intellectual property rights" n SOPA/PIPA poop, M/U being taken down ~~ I sure do not plan to 'subscribe' to poop -- because knowing my luck I'd just wind up throwing more money away when they (whoever they winds up being) wind up getting shut down too =\

I also have to figure out if I am going to do any more updates. No sense finding another host, and re-uploading everything if I am going to do another update anytime soon (luckily between Das and killernos it seems that there are adequate mirrors available until I decide about updating and/or re-uploading...)...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download Link Server

Links to download the client:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cool more mirrors...

The //default is blah blah

i have tried it doesn't work, maybe it's only for the description for those that forgot about their default password lol
anyway Das, thanks for the help i'll ask SUPRA on MSN when he's online lol. the Iweb is another password for the login that's the most important one =)

btw, do you know where to change the PUT Announcement Here Text? i am sure it's on gameD but i forgot where it's located lol i haven't host PW for a long time from now lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here i am again with another question lol well anyways i have a friend who wants to join my beta testing for my server but the problem is he cant connect to the register page because its a local ip not my public ip now i could just make his account for him but i need to fix it eventually anyways also its the same thing with the patch server it only connects to my local ip not my public one how can i change these things?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know about the register page..but you can try changing the IP for the patch server.

patcher/server/updateserver.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tried that but that actually patch server where the files are is the local ip if i change that txt file it won't make a difference cause theres nothing there its kinda hard to explain really the patcher connects to the patch server which the files needed are on my vmware and my vmwares ip is whats its connecting to if i change the ip in the text file to my public ip then it will try and connect to my host computer which i dont have the patch server on....i think im not sure how it works lol

Reaction score
Simple/Basic networking. If you attempt to 'see' your server using your own public IP from inside the network, you're not going to 'see' it because most low level consumer routers/gateways etc do not permit this 'loopback' operation.

If you're saying people that are actually outside your network (on the WAN side) cannot 'see' any of your servers (the web server, or the game server) then you need to set up opening the corresponding ports WAN => LAN...

Another way to check WAN => LAN ports would be to use something like

or you could use something like and punch in your own public IP to see if your 'website' "is up"

That or, of course, upgrading your networking hardware to at least "small business" 'grade' should do the trick too :wink: Then you don't have to use any 'external tools' like port checkers or web proxy's :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Simple/Basic networking. If you attempt to 'see' your server using your own public IP from inside the network, you're not going to 'see' it because most low level consumer routers/gateways etc do not permit this 'loopback' operation.

If you're saying people that are actually outside your network (on the WAN side) cannot 'see' any of your servers (the web server, or the game server) then you need to set up opening the corresponding ports WAN => LAN...

Another way to check WAN => LAN ports would be to use something like

or you could use something like and punch in your own public IP to see if your 'website' "is up"

That or, of course, upgrading your networking hardware to at least "small business" 'grade' should do the trick too :wink: Then you don't have to use any 'external tools' like port checkers or web proxy's :thumbup1:

*super confused face* okay im going to try and make since of this so basically my friend cant connect to my register page cause i dont have the right ports open not just because its a LAN ip but if i were to open these certain ports he would? i dont have to change the ip from my LAN ip to my WAN ip or am i way off and if all i have to do is open ports which ones do i open o.o

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
*super confused face* okay im going to try and make since of this so basically my friend cant connect to my register page cause i dont have the right ports open not just because its a LAN ip but if i were to open these certain ports he would? i dont have to change the ip from my LAN ip to my WAN ip or am i way off and if all i have to do is open ports which ones do i open o.o

On your router, open ports 80, 29000, and 8080.
In your machine, type:

ufw allow 80
ufw allow 29000
ufw allow 8080
ufw disable
ufw enable

And you're good.

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well most have an option like this:

343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

I know for a fact that Netgear does, and obviously Linksys as that is what I took that from. It is usually worded weirdly like it is in that screenshot, but most do have it. You don't need an expensive "business" router either as most stock firmware is just poop in a box anyway. Get or something and it turns your el cheapo into something that isn't a flaming pile of crap.

If you are in the market for a new router though, I recommend the . Insanely powerful for a router of less than $100.(128MB RAM and 400MHz CPU) It also very easily accepts DD-WRT installs, and even ASUS "approves" of you doing so (dead simple install via their Web GUI).

If you can get your hands on a old (old ones are damn near as powerful as that ASUS one, newer ones aren't) WRT-54G(L) go ahead and get it since they last forever and are from a time before Cisco started Ducking around with Linksys and shenanigans firmwares.

On your router, open ports 80, 29000, and 8080.
In your machine, type:

ufw allow 80
ufw allow 29000
ufw allow 8080
ufw disable
ufw enable

And you're good.

343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

No point to tell it to allow if the default mode is to allow anyway... (which it is, ufw is just a front end to iptables)

Edit: And, imo, it is better to have default set to allow and only deny ports you don't want people to access... (like 3306 if you need MySQL running on something other than 127.0.0.1 for some reason, or 10111 if you run Teamspeak (serverquery port))

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks guys for all your help i gonna try and work this out now all i have to do is figure out proper port forwarding/opening i thought i had them open but that port checker tool 343 linked told me other wise cause i check 80 8080 and 29000 and it said they werent open @_@

EDIT: okay so i got into my rounter (finally) and forwarded the needed ports 80 and 8080 is open but 29000 isnt and idk why anyone else have this problem
EDIT: also is 29000 udp or tcp? or both o_O

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score

use that to open ur ports
dont forget to DMZ the ip
and the ufw allow : 80 , 8080 , 29000 , 22 (22 for winscp if it wont connect , ul allso need apt-get install openssh-server)
ufw enable too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay i got a question my router asks for Index, Local IP, Internal Port, Public Interface IP, Ext Start Port, Ext End Port, Protocol, the one thing im having a problem with is what ip i put under local ip the ip i get from ifconfig in my vmware the ip i get from ipconfig on my main comp or the ip i use to log into my router? also under public interface ip i have the ip i get from ipchicken

EDIT: also i just saw my router has an option called WAN blocking and its enabled could that be a problem o_O

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
okay i got a question my router asks for Index, Local IP, Internal Port, Public Interface IP, Ext Start Port, Ext End Port, Protocol, the one thing im having a problem with is what ip i put under local ip the ip i get from ifconfig in my vmware the ip i get from ipconfig on my main comp or the ip i use to log into my router? also under public interface ip i have the ip i get from ipchicken

i used the vmware ip , the one from u add it in opt/lampp/htdocs config.php

Back