Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Reaction score
Okay, it looks like I /will/ be doing a 151 addon for this package after all. Despite my desire to stay away from this bloody game there are two major contributing factors to me deciding to "do" a 151 addon. In no particular order, I have a RL friend who is REALLY annoying, and happens to be very computer illiterate (and would like to run this package, but, 151 @.@) - and another was the recognition I got while playing on RaGECRAFT last night.

343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

It is nice to feel appreciated!

[size="+1"]ALSO:[/size]

//offtopic

Be sure to come play on RaGECRAFT with us &&:

Be sure to check out my MineCraft (CraftBukkit) release here:

[size="+1"]http://forum.ragezone.com/f627/release-minecraft-multi-version-1037657/#post8265458[/size]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, it looks like I /will/ be doing a 151 addon for this package after all. Despite my desire to stay away from this bloody game there are two major contributing factors to me deciding to "do" a 151 addon. In no particular order, I have a RL friend who is REALLY annoying, and happens to be very computer illiterate (and would like to run this package, but, 151 @.@) - and another was the recognition I got while playing on RaGECRAFT last night.

343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

It is nice to feel appreciated!

[SIZE=+1]ALSO:[/SIZE]

//offtopic

Be sure to come play on RaGECRAFT with us &&:

Be sure to check out my MineCraft (CraftBukkit) release here:

[SIZE=+1]http://forum.ragezone.com/f627/release-minecraft-multi-version-1037657/#post8265458[/SIZE]

God? lol.. I would never say 343 is a God.. heck no! If there is another beyond God, THATS 343! lolz.. And awesome! Finally 151 in this package is coming soon, I cant wait for that. (Even though there's a lots of release from someone else for 151, but nah.. I'll wait for 343 release.. XD)

Long live 343 release package!

P/S:- My offer to help anyone installing 343 release is still on, so feel free find my previous post about it if u need me.

Reactions: 343
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How i can activate the in game shop for 146?
I´m only interested in basic items like inventory stones and stuff like that, but i don't have any idea on how to do it.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not "inactivated"... the boutique shop is there, the reason they not appearing is because they're empty. Now, what u going to do is edit the gshop.data in client folder, copy them somewhere and use gshopedit in PW_Dev.iso to edit them. After ur done editting, save them (gshop.data for client, gshopsev.data for server) and paste them both in client and server. Done, ur good to go. If ur lazy editting, do the search button, quite many of gshop.data in this thread available for download and use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not "inactivated"... the boutique shop is there, the reason they not appearing is because they're empty. Now, what u going to do is edit the gshop.data in client folder, copy them somewhere and use gshopedit in PW_Dev.iso to edit them. After ur done editting, save them (gshop.data for client, gshopsev.data for server) and paste them both in client and server. Done, ur good to go. If ur lazy editting, do the search button, quite many of gshop.data in this thread available for download and use.
Looks easy, i give it a try.
What is the path for the server gshop?

Thanks a lot!

All done and working, thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
343 does the new version store the passwords different from the old version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, passwords are the same across all versions too so that the ONE db can be used for all versions/addons :wink:
Is there any way to make the game server to read different encrypted passwords?
It would look something like this:
if($algorithm == '0')
{
return md5($string1.$string2); //(i know you might say that it reads them but it doesnt) also tried with 0x
}
elseif($algorithm == '1')
{
return base64_encode(md5($string1.$string2, true));

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Is there any way to make the game server to read different encrypted passwords?
It would look something like this:
if($algorithm == '0')
{
return md5($string1.$string2); //(i know you might say that it reads them but it doesnt) also tried with 0x
}
elseif($algorithm == '1')
{
return base64_encode(md5($string1.$string2, true));

that would be the work of the auth then i assume

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome! Best 151 released from 343! Tried and works better than 146.. XD
Thanks again 343 !

Currenly customizing my 151 gshop and some twerking... I mean tweaking npcgen.. lol.. anyway, another awesome release from 343.. thanks for the hardwork! U're da best! XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL.. I've been tracking.. didnt realized it for the 1st time until I saw the edited post in the last 24hours.. and Taa-dah! 151! damn heck excited and downloading them right away and tried! Feel like Im in heaven! lol..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
all what i can say you are pro and you are the first one who forced me to learn programming language so i can be as cool as u are but still u are the best and i wont match , great work man ! you should be more than moderator !!! hahahaha
why don't you open company if you work for your self and open company you will release your own games like a boss hahahaha
anyway i have downloaded the entire release 7-8 months ago maybe closer i dont remember just when u released it on torrent download method
so did you add anything new to the previous release you know like some tools , some scripts that run map way better and some sites beside the release 1.5.1 i hope if you can type some special notes like what is the new into it as sites/scripts/tools etc so i know if i will download all of this again or not you know 29 gb is alot to re download hahahaha

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a couple of questions. I am going to be setting this up in vmware to check it out but. Is there some sort of replacement for the cash shop an npc or something in this release already or do I need to build one and is it possible to just use the installers to say install on a dedicated server where i cant do a complete os install from the included img?

Reaction score
No I haven't done anything different with adding/removing NPC's, although I still "blanked" the gshop.

Technically you /can/ run (install) on a server where you may not have direct version control of the OS (IE the *required* v12.04.3). There is an UNSUPPORTED command flag for that. I have to say "unsupported" because if someone uses said command flag to force an installation yet it doesn't work, I plan to NOT offer "help" with that. Though the command is included for those who "know what they're doing" (such as - for example - someone installing to a rented dedicated server machine with Ubuntu 12.04.5 instead of 12.04.3)...

So, to see a list of all available command flags for the installation type "./install-pw --help"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks ill do a little tutorial with it when i get it running. I dont have a choice I dont have the kind of connection I need for a server here. Which is sad cause I have one in storage rotting away.

Back