Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Reaction score
somewhere have a description what is the feature in 1.46 and 1.51 version?
i succesfully setted the client 1.36, in PlayOnLinux its freezeing but in normal wine its work well

-still problem with can't use the pw dev tools because 90% not work in linux with wine, idk why.

-the pwadmin panel is very nice, can change exp there and cultivation and few thing (but can't trash cultivation quests and show to me both culti19/29/39/49/59 etc in quest list what annoying)

i sent mails with pwadmin with darkflame stones (gem section) then get item from mail with my char and get a crossbow instead of gem and a instant dc and again got same dc when i tryed relog in game but i noticed the world map became offline and after i relaunched the map i was able login but can't delete the mails with that stone.

i found gshop here https://forum.ragezone.com/f694/gshop-data-678936/

in 1.36 not have genies or just npc missing?

its exactly the same as 1.3.6, the only thing that changed is the command to install
which if i remember right is this.
Code:
./install-146

i must say this is a great/nice package

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
somewhere have a description what is the feature in 1.46 and 1.51 version?
i succesfully setted the client 1.36, in PlayOnLinux its freezeing but in normal wine its work well
1.4.6 adds the earthguard race. 1.5.1 basically is not much different on the surface from 1.4.6 aside of titles? and maybe war avatar?

-still problem with can't use the pw dev tools because 90% not work in linux with wine, idk why.
Trial and error and google :D

-the pwadmin panel is very nice, can change exp there and cultivation and few thing (but can't trash cultivation quests and show to me both culti19/29/39/49/59 etc in quest list what annoying)
If you really really want (i would not recommend unless you make an alternate way to get culties) edit the quests themselves in tasts.data to make the quests trashable.

i sent mails with pwadmin with darkflame stones (gem section) then get item from mail with my char and get a crossbow instead of gem and a instant dc and again got same dc when i tryed relog in game but i noticed the world map became offline and after i relaunched the map i was able login but can't delete the mails with that
I am not sure why this is, just be careful when sending yourself items.

in 1.36 not have genies or just npc missing?
Genies were not introduced until the genesis patch of the game.

Reaction score
Genies were not introduced until the genesis patch of the game.

in private servers? because idk about pwi, well better to say i dont remember exactly the moment when they added it but in pw ms (2008-2010 was official eu server) the genie was added before tideborn (and tideborn [or genesis class] was never added because server closed earlier after since 2009 china not supported), well genies got 3 changes, pw ms got only 2 from it, finally changes not (was variation with what the genies stats do, skill effects etc).
or genesis patch not same than genesis class introduction?

I am not sure why this is, just be careful when sending yourself items.
well useally worked, was 1.36 version and maybe item was in database but maybe not in client or idk
well mailing is nice thing coz when sent dragon orb/mirages/martial weapon mats/mats its sent 1000 stacks

well i found a gshop.data and that helped alot :)

Trial and error and google :D

not the exe itself give error just the wine but in few case the exe not even started, its show on taskbar (only bottom visible the wine try launch it but program itself never visible in that case) its try launch and after few second dissappear without error message
When i installed photoshop in linux mint (via wine) then i installed vc and windows core fonts for work ~properly, these + vb runtime+dx9 installed now too but these tools not work
client side

btw overall this is very nice pack, i use with 2.6ghz dual core pc with 4gb ram (shared with VM around 1.7gb ram) and onboard crap vga

[EDIT]
Version 151

i got few problem with 1.51 client, its try update but its cant ofc but when i click to start button then ask again for patch ... and i click to start button (sometimes appear the graph settings, not allways) became dark the buttons but nothing happend, game not launched and ~10sec and launcher disappear.

server side: i installed the 1.51 after 1.36 and pw admin panel work well
client side: i installed the 151 to a different folder (it was default), installed directx too, changed ip's how i did with 1.36, seems have problem with launching element.exe directly or indirectly (from launcher click to start)

*1.36 client working(unlike 1.51) only now cant connect to server because installed 1.51, well i also want try it the 1.51 so if possible don't want turn back to 1.36
i tryed with PlayOnLinux aswell and same problem, tryed with wine 1.2.x and with 1.7.x but same :/

Version 146
*tryed 1.46 client aswell, that launch element.exe but when it starting with blackscreen and size window to full screen its give error, i tryed in window screen and same happened (all grap option unchecked) and got report bug error too, attachment below about error (last pic if i edited manually the systemconfig file, few value to 0)

for 1.46 the following errors:
AF.log
[18:27:54.151] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Private\146\element\userdata\SystemSettings.ini] from disk!
[18:27:54.151] AIniFile::Open Can't open file [userdata\SystemSettings.ini].
[18:27:59.580] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Gfx\gfxlist.txt] in package !
[18:27:59.580] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Private\146\element\Gfx\gfxlist.txt] from disk!
[18:27:59.580] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Shaders\vs\stereo_vs.txt] in package !
[18:27:59.580] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Private\146\element\Shaders\vs\stereo_vs.txt] from disk!
[18:27:59.581] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [shaders\vs\lm_refract_vs.txt] in package !

[18:27:59.037] A3DEngine::Init, Init Angelica Imm Wrapper Fail!
[18:27:59.097] Chosen Device Format: BackBuffer [A8R8G8B8], DepthStencil [D24X8]
[18:27:59.097] A3DDevice::Init(), Chosen T&L Device...
[18:27:59.579] A3DDevice::Init(), Create device 800x600x32
[18:27:59.579] Max vertex blend matrix index: 0
[18:27:59.579] VS version: 1.1
[18:27:59.579] VS constant registers number: 256
[18:27:59.579] PS version: 1.4
[18:27:59.579] Skin model render method: Vertex shader.
[18:27:59.580] A3DGFXMan::Init() Can not open gfxlist.txt
[18:27:59.580] A3DVertexShader::Load, Cannot open file C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Private\146\element\Shaders\vs\stereo_vs.txt!
[18:28:03.658] A3DSurfaceMan::LoadSurfaceFromFile(), Can not locate [InGame\Í·¶¥Êý×Ö.tga] in package!
[18:28:03.658] A2DSpriteTextures::Init(), LoadSurfaceFromFile Fail!
[18:28:03.658] A2DSpriteTexMan::Load2DSpriteTexturesFromFile(), Create new A2DSpriteTextures fail!
[18:28:03.658] A2DSprite::Init(), failed to load sprite's textures!

[18:27:59.037] AMEngine::InitImmWrapper(), Init AMImmWrapper Object fail!

Element client log file
Created(or opened) on 13/07/2015 18:27:52

[18:27:52.533] <!> OS=5.1.2600, Platform=2, CSDVersion=Service Pack 3

[18:27:54.151] <!> CECConfigs::LoadSystemSettings, Failed to open file userdata\SystemSettings.ini

[18:27:54.151] <!> we use default settings to let users go in...

[18:27:55.008] <!> Build version 2305

[18:28:02.117] <!> elements data's md5: [dd2446ec80a0500dd06e73800908a96f]

[18:28:03.656] <!> tasks data's md5: [370ef23908ba76cac613e09f3276a6b0]

[18:28:03.658] <!> CECImageRes::LoadImage, Failed to initialize A2DSprite object from file InGame\Í·¶¥Êý×Ö.tga

[18:28:03.658] <!> CECImageRes::LoadImage, Failed to initialize A2DSprite object from file InGame\Faction.bmp

Angelica Media ImmWrapper Log
Created(or opened) on 13/07/2015 18:27:59

[18:27:59.037] AMImmWrapper::Init(), Error Creating ImmDevice

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
i installed alot packages and stuff, tryed on PlayOnLinux (with more option), Crosssomething (trial version and similiar like wine), installed several run time stuff and 1.51 client do same problem...element client no launched.... have no logs aswell (s2ccmdlog.bin only file there and empty)

so i deleted every crap, like .wine directory and every installed stuff what was related with wine name :D

then i reinstalled
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-wine/ppa
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install -y wine1.7 winetricks

then did this

WINEPREFIX='/home/shadowvzs/.wine32' WINEARCH='win32' wine 'wineboot'

andinserted this into bashrc

alias wine32="WINEPREFIX='/home/shadowvzs/.wine32'"

and alot dev tool now work, so i hoped client will work, so reinstalled with the new wine (with directx aswell) but elementclient.exe still not started after i click to start button in launcher (if i start directly the elemen.exe then its start the launcher) - with 1.51

any ideea?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've managed to get the 1.4 client working but it never read the pck files properly it always showed black icons not the actual images, 1.3 clients worked like a charm not had a play with 1.5 yet.

Reaction score
I've managed to get the 1.4 client working but it never read the pck files properly it always showed black icons not the actual images, 1.3 clients worked like a charm not had a play with 1.5 yet.

how u managed 1.4 to work? for me even if client launched i see only the background and no other interface
*seems now visble the login interface after i reinstalled every crap but cant login because atm server is 1.51 :)
*reinstalled the 1.4.6 and seems can create character but at character creation screen the characters are in weird position and woman characters are nude?
How to restore to original non-nude model?

about 1.51...

somebody can fix it or advice working clients what compatible?

(btw what files need syncronize between client and server if someone have different client than what is in package?)

i tryed this client (after i login right side say 1.5.1 - 2305 build, left side 765) its say client program version too low...

any ideea? or other client? because atleast this started well (login screen say new horizon patch) or how to make from this thread 1.51 and with other client 1 working client?

i tryed copy *task*/element/gshop.data to server from client when i tryed.

Last edited:
Reaction score

what u did with 1.46? because for me can't login, i can create character but when i try login and loading done then crash....
even when create character then characters are nude and with weird position...
screen below...

(and above problem with 1.51 its in previous post, if someone can help with working client, could be pc config problem like amd4 proc? or intel vga? or my os is linux mint what based on ubuntu 14.04 64bit?)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I figured out how to get a team into q20 but right now its a blank map so how to I get a NPC that will take them out of the instance or do I have to just let them get a timer and then leave that way?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what u did with 1.46? because for me can't login, i can create character but when i try login and loading done then crash....
even when create character then characters are nude and with weird position...
screen below...

(and above problem with 1.51 its in previous post, if someone can help with working client, could be pc config problem like amd4 proc? or intel vga? or my os is linux mint what based on ubuntu 14.04 64bit?)

Regarding your client problem, you should have use the modified client by 343 as it is designed to be used with his 1.5.1 release.

For your sign in problem, either you gave your toons invalid items (wrongly hex edited items) or there is a problem with gs01 (closes when server automatically starts). By the way, can you put a screenshot of your servers at pwAdmin? And the amount of RAM you gave to your virtual OS?

Also don't use Wine as it gets very glitchy with video games.

ADVICE: Use Windows to create your first PWI private server.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know why the exp from mobs would be less then what it is listed within the elements.data? I am using 343's q20 map and a mob that is suppose to give 2404 exp only gives 481

Reaction score
Regarding your client problem, you should have use the modified client by 343 as it is designed to be used with his 1.5.1 release.

For your sign in problem, either you gave your toons invalid items (wrongly hex edited items) or there is a problem with gs01 (closes when server automatically starts). By the way, can you put a screenshot of your servers at pwAdmin? And the amount of RAM you gave to your virtual OS?

Also don't use Wine as it gets very glitchy with video games.

ADVICE: Use Windows to create your first PWI private server.

i have no windows, about server, the problem isnt with server at all,client(talking about 1.5.1) side lancher starting but element.exe can't start, no error message or something, unlike 1.4.6 where have crash window.

server based on 1.3.6, if i install on that 1.5.1 then then that will be 1.4.4+ or still need 1.3.6 stuff?
i downloaded with chrome but because above 5gb firefox say mega* if full and cant download higher stuff wth firefox than 5gb on linux

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone know why the exp from mobs would be less then what it is listed within the elements.data? I am using 343's q20 map and a mob that is suppose to give 2404 exp only gives 481

I assume your level penalty is on, that's why you get less experience from killing lower levelled mobs.

i have no windows, about server, the problem isnt with server at all,client(talking about 1.5.1) side lancher starting but element.exe can't start, no error message or something, unlike 1.4.6 where have crash window.

server based on 1.3.6, if i install on that 1.5.1 then then that will be 1.4.4+ or still need 1.3.6 stuff?
i downloaded with chrome but because above 5gb firefox say mega* if full and cant download higher stuff wth firefox than 5gb on linux

1.5.1 is an add-on, so it's 1.3.6 in reality but acts like 1.5.1.

About your documents, you probably have corrupted all the files which is the reason why you are missing some folders and facing errors. My advice is for you to check all the checksums for your all downloaded files, after completing this process if they do not match, re-download and start over the guide.

Reaction score
well i would try redownload just with firefox i can't do this because of limitation, i googled but not found how to bypass the 5gb download limit for Mega.

server itself seems work, atleast after pwadmin stuffs, i try download with opera then.
btw i readed at gdelivery file need turn on TW, its that bigger file in gdelivery directory with name of gdelivery or other config file? (sound like stupid question but i cant open in WinSCP, give never ending errors if i try edit in program, if i understanded well some dll's mising from program, well i can solve just i am curious if i copy out from server then i am able edit with texteditor or need something else?)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well i would try redownload just with firefox i can't do this because of limitation, i googled but not found how to bypass the 5gb download limit for Mega.

server itself seems work, atleast after pwadmin stuffs, i try download with opera then.
btw i readed at gdelivery file need turn on TW, its that bigger file in gdelivery directory with name of gdelivery or other config file? (sound like stupid question but i cant open in WinSCP, give never ending errors if i try edit in program, if i understanded well some dll's mising from program, well i can solve just i am curious if i copy out from server then i am able edit with texteditor or need something else?)

Just start with 343's first 1.3.6 release. Just go through the video and follow it...

By the way I can't understand more than 1/2 of the things you say, your English is just too complicated.

Reaction score
Just start with 343's first 1.3.6 release. Just go through the video and follow it...

By the way I can't understand more than 1/2 of the things you say, your English is just too complicated.

i installed newer 1.3.6 few day ago, working well (except gray TW[territorial war at world map] button, i asked above where enable that? gdelivery? pwserver/gdeliveryd/gdeliveryd?), already created items with custom stat etc

i know, my english sucks, but i guess understandable from 1.5.1 client the launcher running but element.exe not working (no error, simple not starting) and i already redownloaded with opera because only opera and google chrome able download 5gb+ from Mega and i downloaded with both.

allways client installed without error, everything fine but when click to Start then launcher can't start the element.exe and make no error message aswell, only s2ccmdlog.bin is in 151/element/logs directory but empty.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@shadowvzs To enable territory wars you have to go into gamesys.conf under gdeliveryd and find the line battlefield=0 and change it to battlefield=1. This will enable territory wars.

Now I have a question. I was testing upgrading my test server from 1.3.6 to 1.4.6 I was able to get the characters to load in the 1.4.6 however I am unable to log in with them as it says cannot connect to server. I remember reading something about that but I do not remember where. I was however able to create another character and login with that char so I am not sure what I did wrong.

Reaction score
@shadowvzs To enable territory wars you have to go into gamesys.conf under gdeliveryd and find the line battlefield=0 and change it to battlefield=1. This will enable territory wars.

Now I have a question. I was testing upgrading my test server from 1.3.6 to 1.4.6 I was able to get the characters to load in the 1.4.6 however I am unable to log in with them as it says cannot connect to server. I remember reading something about that but I do not remember where. I was however able to create another character and login with that char so I am not sure what I did wrong.

ty, with me also happened this.
i did with pwAdmin in 1.3.6, when i sent item with Addon->send mail and item was different (sent gem and got xbow), i guess if did something with items maybe you can delete the last items and maybe u will able to login again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes if you delete the item that was sent that was wrong you should be able to log in again. I have used the send mail myself but usually i just use the list not the manual as if you do the manual you will have to know the hex information as well.

Back