Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Reaction score
Yes if you delete the item that was sent that was wrong you should be able to log in again. I have used the send mail myself but usually i just use the list not the manual as if you do the manual you will have to know the hex information as well.

i used the item from list, not the manually entrying, seems in 1.3.6 pwAdmin panel have more item than in server/client or whatever (example in mail sending list have deity stone etc but att and def not added in 1.3.6 :), in few case isn't make problem like with lv79/lv100 skills books, they are exist just not learnable )

i guess this differences cause problem in login with 'disconected from server' message

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, if the item you are trying to add an item that the game does not know exists then it could really cause a problem.

Reaction score
without npc editor, i can edit npc item selling? example want sell this item
id: 20394
with this hexa
1b00ff00 53000000 12000000 e81c0000 e81c0000 2c000300 00000000 09000000 04000000 00000000 7d000000 220100000 00000000 00000001 80000000 00060400 00000000 00000000 20000009c 25000011 000000c1 4100002d 03000001 000000

(well i not splited the long hexa well but acctually the point is, sell a item with custom stat not the default gray item)

npc editor not work for me, shop editor need only item id but i don't see option for create custom stat item, so i need a way to buy/reicive easily in game serveral item (idk if npc or quest way the easier, i think hexaeditor not crash like npc and quest editor)

another question: i watched in config files (1.3.6) this names: Hagg, Monk.
These are class was never added but was in plan? somebody have info about them?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those names are actually the default names of the classes I do not know why the are named different within the files to the actual ingame names.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know this is bringing up a very old topic but has anyone been able to actually lower the caps for APS and Channeling with a point of reference to what and how to do it?

Reaction score
in 1.3.6, can we add the boutique agent for exchange stuff like relic of soul etc?
other question possible make instant tw? example allways bidable to land then after 5-10min tw starting? or something what make it easier than turn on server wednesday and bid then turn off thursday too for close bid and turn on saturday for play on tw...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in 1.3.6, can we add the boutique agent for exchange stuff like relic of soul etc?
other question possible make instant tw? example allways bidable to land then after 5-10min tw starting? or something what make it easier than turn on server wednesday and bid then turn off thursday too for close bid and turn on saturday for play on tw...

There have been files released that do that but I would not recommend that as it can cause the server to be come unstable. Another way is adjusting the time clock on the server but again it caused unexpected results that you might not want to deal with. As for the boutique agent yes you can add it as long as the server files you are using holds the information on the npc and has the right models as well.

@Everyone else
I have some questions that I would like some insight as to how to fix or if its even possible to fix.

First question - What would cause the bosses within TT to rage and is there a way to fix it to where they don't rage or is it based on a quest and if its quest base which quest has to be altered or activated.

Second Question - is it possible to allow multiclienting via the patcher only. What I mean is when the double click the elementclient.exe it tells them to launch it via the patcher and once the patcher is launched they can launch more then one client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First question - What would cause the bosses within TT to rage and is there a way to fix it to where they don't rage or is it based on a quest and if its quest base which quest has to be altered or activated.

Second Question - is it possible to allow multiclienting via the patcher only. What I mean is when the double click the elementclient.exe it tells them to launch it via the patcher and once the patcher is launched they can launch more then one client.

I dont know about the first question, but, the second, yes, not exactly sure what ya mean by going through the patcher, never really paid much attention to that. But, I have done multiple clients many times on my servers. I just use the normal elemantclient.exe or, in some of the older ones, game.exe. Iahve not had any problems doing multi client.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Bosses rage is possible by elements.data, if you mean the 1 shot skill from armageddon in 3-3 then look at monsters and then skills.

The disabling of multiclient indeed should be configs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bosses rage is possible by elements.data, if you mean the 1 shot skill from armageddon in 3-3 then look at monsters and then skills.

That is exactly what I mean, All TT 3-x Bosses are one shotting both players and GM's not in invul mode. This makes it hard for the players to do TT runs and acquire the mats they need for the armor.

As for the other question what I mean is this. I want the players to be able to multiclient but only by using the patcher.exe if they try to use the elementclient.exe I want it to kick back a message saying that it can only be ran by the patcher. This way it forces the players to have to launch the patcher and get all the current updates for the server before connecting.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
As for the other question what I mean is this. I want the players to be able to multiclient but only by using the patcher.exe if they try to use the elementclient.exe I want it to kick back a message saying that it can only be ran by the patcher. This way it forces the players to have to launch the patcher and get all the current updates for the server before connecting.

I'm not sure how to do that as even with real pwi, when you hit elemementclient.exe and you don't have any of them open it will first launch the patcher for the first client and then you can use elementclient.exe to open a second one. However because you have to go to the patcher first on first client, i don't see a point on making them go to the patcher again then as the patcher will throw back an error upon loading saying that it can't completely load because a client is already open.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem however is not all the players are running the patcher and I am wondering if that will cause a problem with them not running the latest files.

Now back to the TT bosses what is happening for some reason they are able to hit people with 50k damage its almost like how in the later versions of PW if you don't kill a specific amount of mobs they will rage hit. I do not understand why they would do that with 343's release of 1.3.6 and really have no idea on what is needed to be done to fix it.

I have looked at the elements.data for both the client and server I am beginning to wonder if it is not in the AI file for TT that is causing the bosses to do it as not all bosses within TT are rage hitting nor are the bosses within FB's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back to my question with TT bosses I know exactly what the problem is but coming up with a solution I have had no luck.

The problem is the TT bosses for 343's 1.3.6 release can rage as the monster kill count cant be lowered. I have attempted to add them into the tasks.data for 1.3.6 with no luck.

Any one have any Ideas how I would be able to add these tasks to the task data?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried to figure this out myself and I cant seem to wrap my head about it... I know 343 ended up removing some of the UI for his client release my question is is it possible to get those UI items back?

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I have tried to figure this out myself and I cant seem to wrap my head about it... I know 343 ended up removing some of the UI for his client release my question is is it possible to get those UI items back?

Use a client from official i assume that will help as its client sided changes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the pack that I am running is 343's so I am not sure...

I have however figured out how to stop the TT boss rages, it has to be done within the AIPolicy.data

Back