Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh sorry I misread the post, my problem is specifically that when I launch the patcher it will patch normally, however when I click start to launch the client it loops back to the patcher again. so its different from what chaidhanan has.

Also I remember seeing somewhere a live chat that actually had players names and different filters that you could select as well as how many lines of chat you wished to see. I do not remember where I saw it as I used it but lost it in a hard drive crash.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can have BH/WS weapons/and bosses in 136 does not have to be 1.4.2 also chrono is part 136 as well. But a word of causion 136 is a little buggy.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is NO proper 136 server release anywhere.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én LG-D802-el

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well maybe I misunderstood what you meant by WS Weapons, if you mean Warsoul then yes if you mean warsong then no. I do not believe warsong came out till 1.4.2 or 1.4.6 (which we have access to as I do am not sure if you have access to 1.4.2 here). As for removing classes from the client I believe it was tried by others in the community but was not able to do it and I looked into what they did but was not able to produce any results other then what they had come up with.

I do know 343's 136 release came with chrono as well as warsoul weapons and was able to make bosses as well as custom mini boss's either being a world boss or an elite mob type boss. It also had access to the BH as well.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hes release is not 136. Currently out rlses as serverside:

Reaction score
Well maybe I misunderstood what you meant by WS Weapons, if you mean Warsoul then yes if you mean warsong then no. I do not believe warsong came out till 1.4.2 or 1.4.6 (which we have access to as I do am not sure if you have access to 1.4.2 here). As for removing classes from the client I believe it was tried by others in the community but was not able to do it and I looked into what they did but was not able to produce any results other then what they had come up with.

I do know 343's 136 release came with chrono as well as warsoul weapons and was able to make bosses as well as custom mini boss's either being a world boss or an elite mob type boss. It also had access to the BH as well.

well idk if these are original ws weapons, if i remember well no attack level at all in 1.3.6, neither on ws weapons neither at character stat, warsong city was before tideborn race - same lv79/100 skills and genies...

atleast in pw ms it was before tideborn (because they never get tideborn at all), i guess u meant nirvana in 1.4.2 or 1.4.6 because that was later. mini boss ain't in 1.3.6 or maybe not enabled? idk but i checked the spots

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
was some release after 136
PWI -> 1.3.6 -> 1.4.0 -> 1.4.2v27 -> 1.4.2v29 so on
MS -> 1.3.1 -> 1.3.6 -> 1.3.9 -> DIE
most of thing in 1.3.9 and 1.4.0 is the same

but i tell ALL OF YOU again!

THERE IS NO 1.3.6 serverfiles released ANYWHERE. what we have is: 1.2.6 -> 1.3.1 ->1.4.2 ++++++

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not arguing with you hycker, I was just basing on what he labeled as the release number I do not know what its based off of but I knew it wasn't 1.3.6 as it leased TB with it as well.

But I do have a question for you directly Hycker, would you happen to know where a copy of the live chat that displayed player names instead of the character IDs is?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont know there is exist for pw in pwadmin plugin

Reaction score
I am not arguing with you hycker, I was just basing on what he labeled as the release number I do not know what its based off of but I knew it wasn't 1.3.6 as it leased TB with it as well.

Well he pointed before the tide born was several patch, not 1-2, even genies stat/skill was update 3x, from that PW ms got 2 already with ws weapons and warsong/oht still before tide born, I want recreate this because not exist (I think) this pre tideborn version, or even who have this mixed server files don't share it (who shared long ago have broken links)

This PW version was the most balanced.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well he pointed before the tide born was several patch, not 1-2, even genies stat/skill was update 3x, from that PW ms got 2 already with ws weapons and warsong/oht still before tide born, I want recreate this because not exist (I think) this pre tideborn version, or even who have this mixed server files don't share it (who shared long ago have broken links)

This PW version was the most balanced.

its exist. i builded myself

Reaction score
i release my files when 152 popping up

i talking about files what you downloaded also not your own custom files :p
since seems all link dead for 142 stuffs, but nvm coz its validated my statement in previous post

BTW where stored from how many race can we choose? In element.exe? Or other file?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken the races are from the client exe and its not easy as 343 and a couple others tried to remove them from the client being selected. I do recall reading that 343 was able to remove the names but the classes were still there in the client as a playable class. I am not sure if you can physically remove them from the client or not but I do know you can lock classes from logging into the server.

Reaction score
If I am not mistaken the races are from the client exe and its not easy as 343 and a couple others tried to remove them from the client being selected. I do recall reading that 343 was able to remove the names but the classes were still there in the client as a playable class. I am not sure if you can physically remove them from the client or not but I do know you can lock classes from logging into the server.

U can remove the option when u select the races , not sure in 1.5.1+ but anyway is extremely hard to find the correct offset (Bola way), idk how to find a short potentional range because else how i noticed could takes age to find out, its about the change the max class when client use pager (when u use left/right arrow during selecting race u can force after 3rd race go back to1st instead to 4th, well its sound nice but element client.exe over 20mb and a thousand+++ times have there the 04/05 value if we open with hexeditor but if I know this wayatleasthave chance to remove)

Since no one help just have empty promise I try do the 1.4.2 -> 1.3.9 myself with info what ican get and if i have success then i post the package.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DeliveryClientManager reconnect
DeliveryClientManager::OnAbortSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@438346a3
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.ActiveIO.Close(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.PollIO.Poll(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.Task.run(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
assoc_session = com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@3f44b9ff activeio = com.goldhuman.IO.ActiveIO@390f34cc
ClientManager::OnAbortSession,peer=/127.0.0.1:29400

Why is this such a problem:questionmark:
all logs.

Last edited:
Back