Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i have some questions in this realese to my end is a bit strange i checked into npcgen and maradona is there in the right spot then i checked elments data and looks he is in it too... but when i go to the place no npc looked down and up but couldnt see it
also would like to know 343 in this realese the marriage works?(p.s. asking cause just tryed normal way without forcing and doesnt work)

Reaction score
@CULOBG Maradona has been added to trigger link 24... (use creature builder 13800)

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

I have not yet done any marriage testing or work :(

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

i get reportbug before i replace u genesis interfaces can help?

Are you using genesis_interfaces with this release, or attempting to use it with another release?

If you're attempting to use it with a different release (or an older version of this release) it is not going to work... Reason being is this Genesis_Interface has 7-9 added to the hotbar...

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Would I be correct in assuming that this release has all the models and other files that the latest version of PWi has?

If you're talking about the 'latest' PWi update (that took place on 08-30-2011) then, NO -- It for sure does not contain any 'stuff' from the latest PWi patch...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wow, after 1 day downloading, and exploring, i rly can't find anything new in this relase :(
only cube of fate is fixed, 2 new fashions and mount (they are not working), and bigger skillbar..

@@

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Haven't had it installed 30 mins and find things changed, for starters CPW was added to this release, there is a new map listed in pwAdmin Server Control titled z9, Supply Stash works all the way up including mailbox quest items, Vertical Skill/Quickbar lengthened to 9 slots. Haven't gotten very far in so that's all I have found so far. Above that it seems even easier and faster to install.

Props 343.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah, i noticed too z9 map in pwAdmin, but idk how to enter inside :D
Supply Stash? what is that ?

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Supply Stash is something players pick up from npc in starting town and open every 5 levels starting at level 5. It gives weapons, shards, and other "useful" items. Not sure on z9 either, but again just finished getting it installed 30-40 mins ago.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There are many changes... Some you will see, some you wont even really notice...

Like I said though, I don't keep a 'change-log' so -- the world may never know :laugh:

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

@crxfreak yea, I consider the integration of CPW one of my biggest successes since I have heard a lot of people 'having problems' with it... Well, as you probably already noticed it's fully integrated, set up and everything ready to go in this release :thumbup1:

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Not to mention I still included sPATCH so people could either A) decide between the two or B) fall back to sPATCH should they still have problems getting CPW to work...

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Well as far as CPW I think it just hates me, as it still wont connect for some reason, not sure if its a permission or what. I have tried using my internal and external ip and no luck with either. Again I think it just doesn't like me. Either way another great job, love the new HUGE map.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What do u mean by "cube is fixed"? Has it been broken before?

On his last relase, no npc or quests at all..
Now it's working till end :D:
Well as far as CPW I think it just hates me, as it still wont connect for some reason, not sure if its a permission or what. I have tried using my internal and external ip and no luck with either. Again I think it just doesn't like me. Either way another great job, love the new HUGE map.

New map? how do i enter there? @@
Edit:
Found smth in admin notes, gonna check it :D
z9 is instance, to bad i got only 50 sec to explore it :/

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Cube has always worked for me, even before this release, however I didn't try the previous release last 1 I downloaded was from probably May possibly.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it worked last release.. you probably didn't have the latest one

3G7kU - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

I downloaded new relase before 3-4 days or so :$:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEaholic
Reaction score
You must have talked to the wrong NPC because that shows you in the Deathmatch Arena.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Idk lol, i click on that big npc, and enter behive, and im this place lol ..
Anyway, did u found out how to get in new maps without to get 50 second counter?

Back