Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help with emu perfect world mobile

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i want to know if anyone knows and if there is any source for perfect world mobile, and how to create local server: 8:: 8:: 8:: 8:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I haven't hear anything about pw mobile since its release which tells me chances of it getting a server leak is slim. Besides that it would probably be another year or more before we would see it providing it follows a similar path as the normal games releases.

besides that I don't really see a point in it but that could just be me...

Reaction score
I haven't hear anything about pw mobile since its release which tells me chances of it getting a server leak is slim. Besides that it would probably be another year or more before we would see it providing it follows a similar path as the normal games releases.

besides that I don't really see a point in it but that could just be me...

I haven' t seen the official PW mobile, but there is a m01 map in PW's server, so start by looking into that

Reaction score
hi i want to know if anyone knows and if there is any source for perfect world mobile, and how to create local server: 8:: 8:: 8:: 8:

I really do not mean to offend but, PW mobile is trash, it would be better to put PC PW on a laptop - BAM - mobile ..! :lol:

I haven' t seen the official PW mobile, but there is a m01 map in PW's server, so start by looking into that

I actually did wind up checking it out, it's complete garbage..!

<ontop> that being said: Psytrac is right - there's a "mobile map" in the resources we have, just not sure what it actually is (or isn't)... I wouldn't imagine the mobile game runs off of the same servers as the desktop edition - but I guess "who knows"...!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whether you like it or not, I find it entertaining, in the same way I asked for information that someone who has it, I did not ask for opinions. Greetings.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you know how to read, don't ask what they thought of the game, if not tools to be able to emulate it, edit it if necessary, etc.But it seems that I misstated my question.

If you know how to read, don't ask what they thought of the game, if not tools to be able to emulate it, edit it if necessary, etc.But it seems that I misstated my question.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You're question is stated clearly. The answers were stated clearly.

To simplify what was already said. NO as of right now there are no tools, server files, or clients leaked or emulated for pw mobile. Chances are you wont see them for years yet seeing as the game came out in 2019.

If you wanted to. I am sure you could do the R&D needed to create some sort of emulation for the game with help from documentation and the countless smart people this community has to offer. But that's just my thoughts, what do I know.

Back