help with emu perfect world mobile

MemberRank
    Nov 2018 Join Date
    24Posts

help with emu perfect world mobile

hi i want to know if anyone knows and if there is any source for perfect world mobile, and how to create local server: 8:: 8:: 8:: 8:

True MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    Wisconsin, USLocation
    322Posts

Re: help with emu perfect world mobile

I haven't hear anything about pw mobile since its release which tells me chances of it getting a server leak is slim. Besides that it would probably be another year or more before we would see it providing it follows a similar path as the normal games releases.

besides that I don't really see a point in it but that could just be me...

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,930Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fluzzy View Post
    I haven't hear anything about pw mobile since its release which tells me chances of it getting a server leak is slim. Besides that it would probably be another year or more before we would see it providing it follows a similar path as the normal games releases.

besides that I don't really see a point in it but that could just be me...
    I haven' t seen the official PW mobile, but there is a m01 map in PW's server, so start by looking into that

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,514Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vieka View Post
    hi i want to know if anyone knows and if there is any source for perfect world mobile, and how to create local server: 8:: 8:: 8:: 8:
    I really do not mean to offend but, PW mobile is trash, it would be better to put PC PW on a laptop - BAM - mobile ..!

Quote Originally Posted by Psytrac View Post
    I haven' t seen the official PW mobile, but there is a m01 map in PW's server, so start by looking into that
    I actually did wind up checking it out, it's complete garbage..!

<ontop> that being said: Psytrac is right - there's a "mobile map" in the resources we have, just not sure what it actually is (or isn't)... I wouldn't imagine the mobile game runs off of the same servers as the desktop edition - but I guess "who knows"...!

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Nov 2018 Join Date
    24Posts

Whether you like it or not, I find it entertaining, in the same way I asked for information that someone who has it, I did not ask for opinions. Greetings.

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,514Posts

I ALWAYS give opinion too (I am usually helpful, but I also give opinion, so if you don't like it) - GOOD LUCK

¤ My Public Releases ¤

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,930Posts

Whether you like it or not, I find it entertaining, in the same way I asked for information that someone who has it, I did not ask for opinions. Greetings.
    silly me for trying to point you in the right direction. I will avoid advising you in future

MemberRank
    Nov 2018 Join Date
    24Posts

If you know how to read, don't ask what they thought of the game, if not tools to be able to emulate it, edit it if necessary, etc.But it seems that I misstated my question.

- - - Updated - - -

If you know how to read, don't ask what they thought of the game, if not tools to be able to emulate it, edit it if necessary, etc.But it seems that I misstated my question.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    Wisconsin, USLocation
    322Posts

- - - Updated - - -

You're question is stated clearly. The answers were stated clearly.

To simplify what was already said. NO as of right now there are no tools, server files, or clients leaked or emulated for pw mobile. Chances are you wont see them for years yet seeing as the game came out in 2019.

If you wanted to. I am sure you could do the R&D needed to create some sort of emulation for the game with help from documentation and the countless smart people this community has to offer. But that's just my thoughts, what do I know.

Advertisement