Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OOG 1.6.x+

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good Morning

I'm trying to create an OOG, currently successfully at version 1.5.5 (login/enc/dec).

However, in version 1.6.2 the login was changed, the string representing the login/user is being sent encoded ????

Does anyone know how to get around this and log in to 1.6.x+ versions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
How can anyone tell it if there are no server files after 1.5.5 released to public?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
How can anyone tell it if there are no server files after 1.5.5 released to public?

Hi!
alright?
I mean the game client, someone might have already reverse-engineered and figured out the encryption.
I would like a direction, if you don't have it, it will be in brute force.
What I've already achieved:

1 - Uses 6 bytes present in the ServerInfo package
2 - The encrypted login is the same size as the original entry
3 - I made a list containing input/output/key, pending finding the algorithm

Sorry my english.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Somewhere between 1.5.5 and 1.6.2 pwi blocked logging into the client so its not possible without changing it, only way to login to pwi is through the arc client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Somewhere between 1.5.5 and 1.6.2 pwi blocked logging into the client so its not possible without changing it, only way to login to pwi is through the arc client

Hello.

I read something about it, which was changed to Oauth2 (you can log in, just a lib and everything is ok).

The biggest problem is the cryptography, all the packet traceability I don't mind doing, but without EncDec it goes bad.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you share how to change the client to not login to pwi through arc client ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you share how to change the client to not login to pwi through arc client ?

I don't play on PWI.

I learned that it uses OAuth2 authentication, which basically returns a token that is validated on login by the client.

To solve this, use a network analyzer, it can be Wireshark, check which url is called, usually it has 'oauth'/'oauth2'/'authenticate' in the name.

Knowing the url, you can use any OAuth2 authentication library, send the same parameters, receive the token and call the client, passing this token.

The new login process would be:
1 - send username and password to OAuth2, receive the token
2 - call element.exe, passing user, password and token

I believe it will work.

I'm wasting my time trying to log into 1.6.x with my OOG script.

Once I'm able to log in, I can do this and post it here.

Back